Class of 2016 - TE/DE Sean McKeon (MA) Verbal to Michigan | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 TE/DE Sean McKeon (MA) Verbal to Michigan

Free Article...

"He has a visit scheduled to Boston College this Friday and he is trying to schedule a visit to Syracuse the following week. He will be at Pittsburgh for its prospect camp on May 31.
Aside from the schools that have already offered, McKeon mentioned that Duke, Maryland and Wake Forest are also close to pulling the trigger. McKeon plans to camp at all three before making his decision. When it comes to making his decision, McKeon pointed out that his priorities will be to find a Power Five program that provides a good education and has a stable coaching staff."

Hopefully the stable coaching staff part won't hurt us. A new AD coming in can give that perception whether accurate or not

So any word on if/when this guy will visit? Be great to get him on campus.

Good. I'm putting him as pretty much a "must get" right now. Position of need, and great physical attributes.

I'm really, really high on this kid. Extremely athletic tight end at his size. He could be a star in the right offense: http://.com/su-football-hosting-fast-rising-te-mckeon/

I'm really, really high on this kid. Extremely athletic tight end at his size. He could be a star in the right offense: http://.com/su-football-hosting-fast-rising-te-mckeon/

I'm trying to figure out when they will actually be visiting campus as that Pylon camp is Saturday and Sunday. And the first camp for SU and Pitt is 6/6.

I'm trying to figure out when they will actually be visiting campus as that Pylon camp is Saturday and Sunday. And the first camp for SU and Pitt is 6/6.
I'm guessing he does Pylon on Saturday morning, they drive up to Syracuse and visit the campus, and then it's back on the road to the camp at Pitt on Sunday? That's a loooooong weekend.

His stats are pretty ridiculous for a kid who measured 6-5 227

And according to his Skowt bio, he's previously been "verified" as having run a 4.52...I'm not sure I buy that, but hey, they say it's a verified time.

4.69 for a kid his age/size/position is fantastic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom