Class of 2016 - TE/DE Sean McKeon (MA) Verbal to Michigan | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 TE/DE Sean McKeon (MA) Verbal to Michigan

Happy_gif.gif

Michigan has 6-3 star kids,1- 2 star and 2 non-rated kids in this class so far,their fans just will not put up with this for long

Cuse is not ready to go head to head with teams like Michigan. I know UM has been down recently but they have all the amunition to win a national title in 3 - 5 yrs under Harbaugh. Start winning games and make it attractive for NE kids to stay home like in the days of Coaches Mac & Pasq.

Cuse is not ready to go head to head with teams like Michigan. I know UM has been down recently but they have all the amunition to win a national title in 3 - 5 yrs under Harbaugh. Start winning games and make it attractive for NE kids to stay home like in the days of Coaches Mac & Pasq.

Jake Pickard and Robert Washington disagree with you.
Losing one recruiting battle does not equal losing all recruiting battles.

Jake Pickard and Robert Washington disagree with you.
Losing one recruiting battle does not equal losing all recruiting battles.

Don't forget Womack.

This one hurt, but please keep in mind that this is not a shocker. We're ungood with TE's from NE in the last 2 years.

Chris Clark will show him how to get to the pool on the 4th floor. Should work out.

OrangeXtreme said:
Someone needs to photoshop Captain Kirk yelling HARBAAAAAAUGH !!

I went with Col Klink ... cant beat hogan's hero's. Sad ive had to use it so much this week.

224547.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom