Class of 2021 - TE Devean Deal (TX) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 TE Devean Deal (TX) Offered

Lot of Texas lately, I don’t mind!

AF, Army, Navy, Kansas, New Mex, Northwestern, Rice, UTEP, Abilene Christian, Bucknell, Dartmouth, FAMU, Georgetown, Houston Baptist, SFA.
It seems like we are making a concerted effort to recruit athletes with good academics. Lots and lots of offers to kids with offers from Ivy league schools, the academies, etc.

It seems like we are making a concerted effort to recruit athletes with good academics. Lots and lots of offers to kids with offers from Ivy league schools, the academies, etc.
Really? You think we're making a conscious effort to compete against restrictive high academic low level football programs and don't acknowledge its affect on our football quality?

Really? You think we're making a conscious effort to compete against restrictive high academic low level football programs and don't acknowledge its affect on our football quality?
No. That is not remotely what I said or what I think.

Since you asked so nicely. I think in this class, the staff is probably weighing grades/academics more heavily when deciding who to recruit than in previous classes. Not sure why. Maybe they think they are more likely to work hard and over achieve? Less likely to get into trouble and drop out?

Do you know who the last QB we offered that had offers from Ivy League programs?

He’s got potential...does that make him a raw Deal at this point?
Or maybe he is more polished and he is a done Deal, and the younger brother is the raw Deal?
And if HCDB gets him to commit would you say he sealed a DEAL?

And if he lifts us out of our depression he'll be the New Deal!

So then, just lead us to a national championship, Devean.

Is this someone that can play in his first year? Run a two TE set?

1593197813927.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom