Florida Atlantic
South Florida
Southern Mississippi
Tulane
UCF
Vanderbilt
Virginia

So you're saying there's a chance...

Does this say anything about the possibility of Judge, or maybe the position that Judge would play?

This is the kind of (4*) player I would think Anae/Beck would be after. ND website has him playing only 3 games last year (versus 10 in 2020). Injury or just lack of playing time? He has experience and prototypical TE size (6-6/6-7 almost 250).

Last edited:
This is the kind of (4*) player I would think Anae/Beck would be after. ND website has him playing only 3 games last year (versus 10 in 2020). Injury or just lack of playing time? He has experience and prototypical TE size (6-6/6-7 almost 250).
These are the type of guys they have targeted for TE in recent years.

They haven't done a great job of recruiting HS kids with high profiles and great promise as TEs.

They seem to excel at getting grad transfers with one year of eligibility, big kids with modest production during their career elsewhere and bringing them to start immediately.

I think it was different when they were getting TEs at BYU, where it looks like development of HS prospects were more of a focus.

It will be interesting to see what happens here. I would be really surprised if we don't bring in a transfer TE who is physically ready to play.

Perhaps George is that guy.

Gulf Coast HS in Naples, Fl. Very good football!
A school we should be targeting. High level athletes with very good speed!

I went looking for him on Twitter to see if any of our coaches are following him, and I found this guy with the same name. Looks like a very experienced college player, bring him in!

1JynVowU_400x400.jpg

I went looking for him on Twitter to see if any of our coaches are following him, and I found this guy with the same name. Looks like a very experienced college player, bring him in!

1JynVowU_400x400.jpg
Coach on the field?

1JynVowU_400x400.jpg
I wonder what his 40 time is? As my dad used to say, "He's so slow they'd have to time him with a calendar."

Might be headed to Louisville where the ND RB coach just took over as OC, would be a great pickup for our new tandem if they could land him. Lack of PT likely due to having the best TE in the country ahead of him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom