Class of 2018 - TE Judge Culpepper (FL) Penn St/Transferring to Toledo | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 TE Judge Culpepper (FL) Penn St/Transferring to Toledo

I never go the impression that Judge was 'this' good. He must be blowing up at the evaluations. Very impressive.

Love the kid and family and think rex is gonna do great things. That said, the value of the TE position in this offense isnt huge. So unless he comes in as more of a DE recruit, this wouldn't be a huge guy to lose. Again, love the family and Rex. Wish Judge the best wherever he ends up.

Ish88888 said:
Love the kid and family and think rex is gonna do great things. That said, the value of the TE position in this offense isnt huge. So unless he comes in as more of a DE recruit, this wouldn't be a huge guy to lose. Again, love the family and Rex. Wish Judge the best wherever he ends up.

TE Value Depends on versatility of the player if he can run block and split out there's a place, hands matter.

I thought TE was big in this offense as the pressure on the defense often left them running wide open down the middle of the field :noidea:

I thought TE was big in this offense as the pressure on the defense often left them running wide open down the middle of the field :noidea:
I posted Babers' TE stats awhile ago. Very under utilized. Maybe it was due to the talent he had?

Whitey23 said:
I posted Babers' TE stats awhile ago. Very under utilized. Maybe it was due to the talent he had?

He uses it less than most and certainly less than Lester. At the goal line they run a lot of TE stuff.

Having a versatile TE that run blocks well and can run & catch well opens up a ton of possibilities, especially when the goal is to move as fast as possible.

If your TE can stay on the field you don't have to swith personnel groupings.

Kid is a monster. Safe to say he'll be a top 100 recruit? If we get Reeves (to go with Hackett) this year, and Judge next year, that'll be quite the stable of TEs.

I wonder if Judge will stay as a TE. He looks to be getting really big.

Notice that Rex is standing on his tip toes. He wants to look like the "big brother"

Notice that Rex is standing on his tip toes. He wants to look like the "big brother"
As an older brother with a taller younger brother I can admit I've done this in the past. :rolling:

As an older brother with a taller younger brother I can admit I've done this in the past. :rolling:
Same here. I go about 5'8. Both of my brothers and father a 6'. They clown me every time we take pictures together, except it's them on their tippy toes, trying to make me look even shorter.

Wonder if judge will end up at left tackle with that frame.
My thoughts as well. Babers wants big boys that can move. I'm guessing he can motor pretty well playing TE. I wonder if that would hurt our chances with him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom