Class of 2018 - TE Judge Culpepper (FL) Penn St/Transferring to Toledo | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 TE Judge Culpepper (FL) Penn St/Transferring to Toledo

Yes but when the throwing motion is long it gets picked or its late, a funky delivery is ok as long as it's quick but if it's not ...

The headline of his commit article on one of TOS read "Judge rules in favor of Penn State"

I chuckled, then sighed.

Congratulations, Judge. This is what you are buying in to. And if you think the culture that suborned this has changed brush the wool out of your eyes and look how this program and its fans still idolizes the chief enabler, Paterno.

2 former Penn State officials begin prison terms

I'm not going to bash Judge's decision. The Culpepper family has been good to our program, effusive with their praise of what Babers and staff are building, and they stuck with us through the coaching change. I wish their younger soon had chosen to play with his brother, because we need talent on both lines.

But that said, I agree with your take, Consigliere. That fanbase didn't learn a god-damned thing from this scandal. They defended JoePa's blatant covering up of child rape so that he could defend his friend from legal scrutiny, they felt vindicated when Paterno's wins were restored after the NCAA caved, and now they've embraced Franklin's bad sportsmanship because they've rallied around an "us against those who dared attack Paterno's legacy" mindset. Disgusting.

The headline of his commit article on one of TOS read "Judge rules in favor of Penn State"

I chuckled, then sighed.
They could use a legal victory right about now. I'll bet that headline inspired snickers across the Keystone state.

Have you seen Rex's throwing motion? It's like night and day when compared to DeVito or Dungey...
All due respect, but if Dino eFFen' Babers sees fit to give him a schollie despite said "throwing motion", I'll take his evaluation skills over anyone else's on this forum. He's not some charity case for Pete's sake, they obviously like him enough to keep him around. It's ridiculous to think that the HC's who secretly populate this message board somehow know better than DFB and his staff. :rolleyes: :crazy:

Cuse needed depth at Qb than and it needs it now and always will as all teams do . Even Babers with his charm and offense is having s hard time getting a 2018 Qb , all the top Qb's are committed already we are now entering tier 2 players , we need a Qb this cycle for sure

Dino inherited Rex , the only Qb Dino has hand picked in his entire career is TD that's a fact

Or you weren't around here when he went 1 by 1 and axed half the class including another QB that is currently at LSU.

Who is the Qb who is at LSU ?

Lindsey Scott. Was committed beforw shafer was fired. Was LA gatorade POY and won states. Was only like 5'11 but think the staff basically ignored him til he decommitted and we were all freaking out. Imagine there's 50 pages or so on here somewhere.

I just looked up his hudl , kid is good, I cant speak for DB but maybe it was his height, that fact that he runs a lot, (DB doesn't want a runner) or that he doesn't have the mustard on the intermediate throws, although he can throw it deep and has nice touch, a good base and good feet. I would have kept him, I like his HS film better than others

I just looked up his hudl , kid is good, I cant speak for DB but maybe it was his height, that fact that he runs a lot, (DB doesn't want a runner) or that he doesn't have the mustard on the intermediate throws, although he can throw it deep and has nice touch, a good base and good feet. I would have kept him, I like his HS film better than others

It wasn't a matter of us not wanting to keep him - we did. (eventualy.)
He got the LSU offer late - his dream school - and that was all she wrote.

in any event we do need a 2018 qb and it doubt it would be Bradley , I don't think he will come here

in any event we do need a 2018 qb and it doubt it would be Bradley , I don't think he will come here
We definitely need one, maybe two. And SU may not get a QB commit until the Fall.

Reactions: 007
We definitely need one, maybe two. And SU may not get a QB commit until the Fall.

Maybe it now becomes apparent why SU took Clayton, the JC kid, better a QB here than no QB at all.

Not to derail this Judge Culpepper thread more than it has already , but none of that should take away from Rex and the perceived limitations that some have laid on him. The kid is good, deserves to be here, and his future is still to be determined. To suggest otherwise is totally unfair to him.
In any case, all of this rhetoric won't mean squat once the QB's go head-2-head for the starter's job after Dungey's done. We'll see how it shakes out then. LGO

It would take an insane amount of money to lure him away from Creepy Valley. Would make more sense for them to go after Moorhead as he is the reason why they have turned things around.

It would take an insane amount of money to lure him away from Creepy Valley. Would make more sense for them to go after Moorhead as he is the reason why they have turned things around.
Zero chance that A&M would hire a coordinator. They have loads of cash and will be able to make a strong hire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom