Class of 2021 - TE Landon Morris (IL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 TE Landon Morris (IL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope the coaches show this kid a lotta love over the next year. He is the exact type of wr. we are in need of. He is not afraid to go across the middle, great hands, can go up high and take it and one very good point is a very good blocking wr. Go Orange

Are you a little green/blue color blind? ;)

lol. I wish I was color blind to excuse the edits. Other than the sleeves it’s a Miami copy. At least give the edit an orange helmet.

1587302927843.jpeg

1587303096345.jpeg

lol. I wish I was color blind to excuse the edits. Other than the sleeves it’s a Miami copy. At least give the edit an orange helmet
orange uni.jpg

Looks like an SU uni to me.

Confident we land this kid, slightly less confident we hold off Michigan and others later in the cycle.

Iowa State has a relatively strong foothold in the Chicagoland HS football scene but nothing like the Minnesota Golden Gophers with Rah Rah boy coaching up there. Hope he chooses the Orange!

Another potential Illinois recruit. Strange that he'd eliminate Michigan from the list, but I'll take it. Illinois is a long way from Cuse, but so is BC. Coach Campbell and ISU will be tough here. HCDB must be using his former Bowling Green, Eastern Illinois connections to identify these prospects. More power to the coach and the staff. Dare I say it: We be Illin'

Another potential Illinois recruit. Strange that he'd eliminate Michigan from the list, but I'll take it. Illinois is a long way from Cuse, but so is BC. Coach Campbell and ISU will be tough here. HCDB must be using his former Bowling Green, Eastern Illinois connections to identify these prospects. More power to the coach and the staff. Dare I say it: We be Illin'
Something tells me he wants to commit to whats commitable now, to have a spot, then wait for UM to pursue when their offer may magically become committable.

I wonder when he plans on committing. I hope I hope I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom