Class of 2021 - TE Landon Morris (IL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 TE Landon Morris (IL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Tyler is his brother. I looked at his page a week ago and didnt see any pic's of them together. I also saw a picture of when Landon's sister committed for basketball and he wasnt in it.
You’re correct, they’re not brothers & are most likely unrelated. Landon is transferring in this year after moving from IN. Tyler played for Nazareth last year.

“That’s for sure: Sophomore Tyler Morris is a returning starter at receiver from the state championship team, and the Roadrunners have added two more junior transfers besides Landon Morris in Tanner Koziol from Lake Park and Billy O’Malley from Hinsdale Central.”

Now it gives me a reason to see Nazareth play in Chicagoland. Nice pick up by the Cuse!

dude, there's a Nazareth concert in the Chicagoland area? awesome ;)

where in Illinois do you live, Jet? I have probably asked you in the past, but i am too senile to remember

Congrats Landon,

1589320052818.jpeg

I hope this Morris is as impactful to the program as Lil Joe was.

Really nice get. Love having these guys who can go up and get it. Huge asset for a QB. Overall the WR and TE room looking a lot more like the big boys.

Another excellent pickup by the Syracuse University Football Coaching/Recruiting Staff. This young man will fill out and help out in the run game as a blocker and the passing game as a big rangy target. Congratulations young Mr. Morris on your choice of Syracuse University Football. Sign your Syracuse University Football NLI in December and then arrive ready to help Syracuse Football take the ACC and beyond. Go Landon Morris, Go Orange!!!!!!!!!

Does Gilbert incorporate TE more in his “style “ of offense that would incent Morris to come in as a TE?
I would say yes. When Sterlin was with Dino at EIU, as his OC, he threw a lot to new SU assistant coach Jeff Lepak, a very similar player at 6’6 230 lbs. Had 81 catches and over 700 yards receiving in two years as a hybrid TE/WR under Gilbert.

You’re correct, they’re not brothers & are most likely unrelated. Landon is transferring in this year after moving from IN. Tyler played for Nazareth last year.

“That’s for sure: Sophomore Tyler Morris is a returning starter at receiver from the state championship team, and the Roadrunners have added two more junior transfers besides Landon Morris in Tanner Koziol from Lake Park and Billy O’Malley from Hinsdale Central.”

So - cousins then? :p

I would say yes. When Sterlin was with Dino at EIU, as his OC, he threw a lot to new SU assistant coach Jeff Lepak, a very similar player at 6’6 230 lbs. Had 81 catches and over 700 yards receiving in two years as a hybrid TE/WR under Gilbert.
Good info...thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.