Class of 2021 - TE Landon Morris (IL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 TE Landon Morris (IL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1589313950860.png

I like him. It gives us something we haven't had. Its nice to have 6'6 target in the red zone. He can hurt you from the in line position and then he is athletic enough to flex out and throw slants and fades to. He has the height advantage over DB's. Fades balls turn into basketball on grass.

Last edited:
Michigan, Iowa State, Boston College, Central Florida, Toledo

his school is one of the best programs in Illinois, so that makes me feel good too, welcome!

Chicago suburb.

We've offered 3 or 4 kids in the high school. Maybe we can flip their 4 Star QB from Michigan, but they have two really good looking DEnds who are not committed.

QB JJ McCarthey
DE Daine Hansen 6-7 240
DE Ryan Keeler 6-4 250

The Morris brother is a '22 WR - 5-11 170. 4*

He is not overly fast or quick, so he's definitely not an outside receiver. But I can completely see why he was recruited to tight end. Good stuff

Now it gives me a reason to see Nazareth play in Chicagoland. Nice pick up by the Cuse!

Chicago suburb.

We've offered 3 or 4 kids in the high school. Maybe we can flip their 4 Star QB from Michigan, but they have two really good looking DEnds who are not committed.

QB JJ McCarthey
DE Daine Hansen 6-7 240
DE Ryan Keeler 6-4 250

The Morris brother is a '22 WR - 5-11 170. 4*
I dont think Tyler is his brother. I looked at his page a week ago and didnt see any pic's of them together. I also saw a picture of when Landon's sister committed for basketball and he wasnt in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.