Class of 2020 - TE Steven Mahar (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (7/28/19) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 TE Steven Mahar (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (7/28/19)

Hell yeah.jpg

Awesome! He's going to fill a huge position of need.

BOOM!!! Awsome get and love keeping guys home to play!
Totally agree. Per TomCat, this is the kind of NY recruit we hoped to keep in-state - from a very good Aquinas FB program. Speed, size, and versatility beyond TE (impressive highlights on D). Extra sweet that he turned down a couple of rival ACC programs.

Last edited:
Congrats to the young man and his family. They get to watch him front and center. This also inspires other local players to play for SU in the future. Mahar is going from one great program to another. To be honest, there were some people involved that weren't going to let him leave the state. I'll leave it at that :) Props to Coach Lustig. He did a great job recruiting him.

Congrats to the young man and his family. They get to watch him front and center. This also inspires other local players to play for SU in the future. Mahar is going from one great program to another. To be honest, there were some people involved that weren't going to let him leave the state. I'll leave it at that :) Props to Coach Lustig. He did a great job recruiting him.
And those mystery supporters are noted and appreciated. I think we know each other but I'll leave it alone. Great pickup here. Happy this young man could smell what Dino has cookin!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom