Class of 2018 - TE Matt Alaimo (NJ) Portal from Rutgers to CCU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 TE Matt Alaimo (NJ) Portal from Rutgers to CCU

Oddly I know a Matt Alaimo from Western PA.

He decommitted from Pitt today, according to S K O W T.

Wonder if we're in the running. If Horan stays at TE, probably not. But if he's switching to the OL, I'd think the coaches would be checking w/Alaimo, who does (or did) have an SU offer.

Not if he still wants to play baseball.

Would be a nice luxury pickup as we have many young WR’s and Horan/Hackett at TE.

Any twitter action, wizards?

I would rather pass on the young man. While there were moments a good tight seemed able to make hay in HCDFB offense, it was short lived. I just don't think the TE is emphasized much in his offense.(based on viewing to date). I would rather see other areas get deeper. Dline, secondary, oline and rb. Best of luck to the young man though.

I would rather pass on the young man. While there were moments a good tight seemed able to make hay in HCDFB offense, it was short lived. I just don't think the TE is emphasized much in his offense.(based on viewing to date). I would rather see other areas get deeper. Dline, secondary, oline and rb. Best of luck to the young man though.
I think it's too early to tell how much a TE is used in this offense. It may look different with a different QB and/or a better running game. We still haven't seen what this offense is supposed to completely look like yet.

tenor.gif

He will probably be an instant starter there. They have no one good at the position. This will also help land his brother who is a regional QB prospect. for 2020.

His brother is widely considered a top20 QB for 2020.

Reminds me of the Olsen brothers a bit. They became a package deal with both supposed to attend ND. Greg went to Miami and Chris flirted with a transfer there, ultimately transferring to UVA I believe. Their youngest brother was a 4 star QB and also went to Miami, but was kicked out. Actually that is also like the Simms brothers, who went head to head with the Olsen bros in high school. The older/younger brother package doesn't seem to work most times. Look at Rex and Judge C.

Yes, I know he's a 4 star on rivals but his offers don't reflect that. He got a lot of early offers after his soph. season. I want to see his offer list expand during camp season when he throws in front of coaches. Why havent Penn st or Cuse offered him yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom