Team Captains for 19/20 | Syracusefan.com

Team Captains for 19/20

Some combination of Hughes, Marek, and possibly Sidibe.

or maybe this guy

When have we ever had captains?
We don't do it every year, to my knowledge. But we have had captains in the past. I know Kueth Duany was the captain in the hallowed 02-03 season. Back further, Tony Bruin was captain for at least one year. Other than that, I'd have to search. But we have had them. JB was co-captain with Dave Bing his senior year.

I can't remember an SU team with captains since...I dunno, 2006?

To the best of my knowledge, even teams with obvious leaders like in 2010 didn't have named captains.

We don't do it every year, to my knowledge. But we have had captains in the past. I know Kueth Duany was the captain in the hallowed 02-03 season. Back further, Tony Bruin was captain for at least one year. Other than that, I'd have to search. But we have had them. JB was co-captain with Dave Bing his senior year.

Yep. Kind of my point. There won't be any captains.

Bruin, Rautins, and Santifer were tri-capts one year.

You can scroll to fifth pic for list of captains.

Interesting. Looks like the display starts with '87-88. I believe that Rautins, Santifer and Bruin were tri-captains the year they won the Big East Tourney in 3 OT.

I recalled that there were captains most years, so checked the media guide earlier, but couldn't find any reference in it to captains. I assumed that I may have been wrong, guess not.

2007-2008: Eric Devendorf and Arinze Onuaku.

Suddenly everything makes sense.

I mean, if you're most definitely going to have captains, and you don't want Josh Wright to be one of them, I guess you've just got to play the hand you're dealt.

Also, unless my eyesight is totally shot, doesn't it say that the 2010-2011 captains were Rick Jackson (OK, the lone senior) and Wes Johnson (the guy who was a lottery pick in the NBA draft the previous year)?

Not sure that's entirely accurate. Maybe Joe Giansante's making their signs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom