Team speed | Syracusefan.com

Team speed

CaliCuse

All American
I am a firm believer that speed is a critical part of a quality football team. I affects virtually ever aspect of the game. Therefore I also believe that this next season's team will be greatly upgraded in that respect with the additions of Kelly Estime and the two Corey WRs Ad some defensive speed on the oyside in LBers and DEs we will compete with the established AC teams. No we aren't all the way yet bit the direction seems right if the deals on offers can be closed in our favor.Three +months to kick off and the anticipation grows steadily.couchburn

I am a firm believer that speed is a critical part of a quality football team. I affects virtually ever aspect of the game. Therefore I also believe that this next season's team will be greatly upgraded in that respect with the additions of Kelly Estime and the two Corey WRs Ad some defensive speed on the oyside in LBers and DEs we will compete with the established AC teams. No we aren't all the way yet bit the direction seems right if the deals on offers can be closed in our favor.Three +months to kick off and the anticipation grows steadily.couchburn
Straight-line speed has nothing to do with game speed.

Haha I read this as to mean that you were refering to Kelly Estime as one person... I was like wait... Whose Kelly Estime? haha.

Straight-line speed has nothing to do with game speed.
I don't think that I ever said or implied that but "straight line speed translates very well to "game speed". Change of direction and vision are heavy contributors to "game speed".The corolation between the types of speed is very distinctive and indicative.Even liumbering O-linemen require a degree of quickness in order to pull and get on block on a defender.While these players will never be a team's fastest "straight line speed guy their ability still counts

Darrius Heyward bey anyone??? I'm a raiders fan and this post spoke to me

Speed is a critical part of the game!?! Wow... Genius.....

Hopefully HCSS know this...

Not really sure why everyone's bullying Cali, but I'm happy to see the progress made by this staff and the last staff at improving the speed on the field. Night and day.

Not really sure why everyone's bullying Cali, but I'm happy to see the progress made by this staff and the last staff at improving the speed on the field. Night and day.
because, he bashed Nas Howard for not having a fast enough 40 and has done the same on numerous other prospects.