Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

QB- QB Eagles
RB- Bo Jackson, Barry Sanders
WR- Jerry Rice, Drew Hill
TE- Keith Jackson I decided Jackson slightly over Novacek cause I used Jackson more when I played with PHI.
DE-Bruce Smith, Reggie White
DT- Jerry Ball
LB- LT LOLB, Cornelius Bennett ROLB, Mike Singletary LILB, Jerome Brown RILBs
CB- Wayne Haddix RCB, Mark Collins LCB.
FS- Mark Carrier
SS- David Fulcher
P- Sean Landeta
K- Nick Lowery

I'd take KJ at TE as well being he's faster. Per Tecmo Geek it would be

QB- QB Eagles, Joe Montana
RB- Bo, Barry, Anderson, Thomas
WR- Rice, Hill, Rison, Ellard, Givin, Anderson. suppose we'd have to figure out best WR1, WR2, WR3, WR4 though for accuracy sake.
TE - Novacek (stronger) or Jackson (faster)
DT- Nelson or Ball
DE - RE- Bruce Smith, LE- White/Long (just learned they have identical attributes)
LB - ROLB - LT, RILB- Singletary, LILB- Dennis Byrd (what?!), LOLB- Kevin Greene
DB - RCB- Haddix SS- Fulcher FS- Carrier LCB- Gill Byrd (who?)

So the playoff would look like this
1 seed Imperial Orange vs. 8 seed Cuse Troop
4 seed OrangePace vs. 5 seed Orangezoo

2 seed Tee1222 vs. 7 seed Digable5
3 seed Alsacs vs. 6 seed General20

Round 1​
1 seed Imperial Orange vs. 8 seed CuseTroop​
QB - QB Eagles QB/PHI Dan Marino QB/MIA​
HB - Bobby Humphrey RB/DEN Christian Okoye RB/KC​
HB – David Meggett RB/NYG Rodney Hampton RB/NYG​
WR - Flipper Anderson WR/RAMS Mark Clayton, WR/MIA
WR – Mark Ingram WR/NYG Art Monk WR/WAS
WR/TE flex – Curtis Duncan WR/HOU Ricky Sanders WR/WAS
DL - Howie Long DE/RAI William Perry/DT/CHI​
DL – Jerry Ball DT/DET Jeff Cross DE/MIA​
LB - Greg Lloyd LB/PIT Bill Romanowski, LB/49ers
LB – Kevin Greene LB/RAMS Junior Seau LB/SD
DB/S - Wayne Haddix DB/TB Deion Sanders DB/ATL
DT/DL- Neil Smith DE/KC Renaldo Turnbull DE/NO
4 seed OrangePace vs. 5 seed Orangezoo​
QB – John Elway QB/DEN Boomer Esiason QB/CIN​
HB – Ottis Anderson RB/GIA Barry Sander RB/DET
HB – Tom Rathman RB/SF Ernst Byner RB/WAS​
WR – Sterling Sharpe WR/GB Andre Rison WR/ATL​
WR – Haywood Jeffries WR/HOU John Taylor WR/SF​
WR/TE flex- Mark Duper WR/MIA Keith Jackson TE/PHI
DL – Richard Dent DE/CHI Bob Nelson NT/GB
DL – Charles Mann DL/WAS Sean Jones DE/HOU
LB – Lawrence Taylor LB/GIA Keith Millard LB/MIN​
LB – Mike Singletary LB/CHI Seth Joyner LB/PHI​
DB/S – Ronnie Lott DB/SF Rod Woodson DB/PIT
DT/DL – Charles Hayley LB/SF Freddie Jo Nunn DE/PHX​
2 seed Tee1222 vs. 7 seed Digable5
QB -Warren Moon/HOU QB Browns/CLE
HB - Bo Jackson/RAI Thurman Thomas/BUF
HB – Emmitt Smith RB/DAL Brad Muster/CHI
WR - Ernest Givins/HOU Gary Clark/WAS
WR - Anthony Carter/MIN Tim Brown/RAI
WR/TE flex – Andre Reed WR/BUF Jay Novacek/DAL
DL - Greg Townsend/RAI Bruce Smith/BUF
DL – Jacob Green DE/SEA Reggie White/PHI
LB – Leslie O’Neal LB/SD Cornelius Bennett/BUF
LB - Percy Snow LB/KC Pepper Johnson/NYG
DB/S - D. Fulcher DB/CIN Mark Carrier/CHI
DT/DL – Michael Carter DT/SF Ray Agnew/NE
Alsacs 3 seed vs. 6 seed General20
QB – QB Bills QB/BUF Joe Montana QB/SF
HB – Neal Anderson RB/CHI Marion Butts/SD
HB – Johnny Johnson RB/PHX Mel Gary/DET
WR – Jerry Rice WR/SF Drew Hill/HOU
WR – Henry Ellard WR/Rams Willie Gault/RAI
WR/TE flex - Stephen Baker WR/NYG Steph Paige/KC
DL - Chris Doleman DE/MIN Pierce Holt/SF
DL – Trace Armstrong DE/CHI Gerald Williams/PIT
LB – Jerome Brown LB/PHI Derrick Thomas/KC
LB – Dennis Byrd LB/NYJ Gary Reasons/NYG
DB/S – Richard Johnson CB/HOU Joey Browner/MIN
DT/DL – Clyde Simmons DE/PHI Tim Green/ATL

Is someone devising a way to settle this once and for all? I mean, I'm pretty confident my defense is going to demolish all, but just looking for it to be proven. Lol.

Is there a way to setup rosters and SIM the games?

I had a friend sim it for me and the Finals were Imperial Orange vs. Digable5. Suffice to say we completely underrated his team.

we def need to do full rosters ... what y'all say... anybody got time to do this maybe after the july 4th holiday?

I had a friend sim it for me and the Finals were Imperial Orange vs. Digable5. Suffice to say we completely underrated his team.

Smith/White/Bennett/Johnson and Carrier - probably the best defense of anyone when you really break it down.Agnew just a talented extra. Novacek and Thurman Thomas give youa ton on offense to throw too and Gary Clark/Tim Brown are nice additions as well.

lol- last year i was interviewing ppl for a temp position and i had a woman literally say next to nothing after every question i asked .. and after every question she would turn her head horizontal for a moment giving me a weird stare and say ok or yes to everything.. creepiest interview ever..

as for funny interviews.. the ones from stepbrothers are classic..
Was just re-reading this thread and stumbled on this and it sent me into an uncontrollable laughing fit.

I had a 93 Ford Probe GT with faded paint and I LOVED that car. I pulled the fuse for the headlights and manually set them for the "sleepy" look. 5 speed, 2.5 Mazda sourced V6 that would pull to 6800 in 5th gear (7000 redline). That car was bulletproof although 6800 in 5th gear was probably much faster than I needed to drive it since that had me at 138 mph. 5th gear was TALL but 1st-4th I could run with much higher HP cars. That car went nowhere resembling uphill in the snow though.
Ok, little weird... I started driving in 1998... First car 1990 Mazda 626. Second a 1989 Ford Probe and I manually set my headlights to "sleepy" look as well. Crazy coincidence.

Ok, little weird... I started driving in 1998... First car 1990 Mazda 626. Second a 1989 Ford Probe and I manually set my headlights to "sleepy" look as well. Crazy coincidence.

Did the 626 have the 2.5 v6? The sleepy look was a good choice after one (or both) relays went out and to only options we manually adjusting them by hand and having them stuck the whole way up or down.

Did the 626 have the 2.5 v6? The sleepy look was a good choice after one (or both) relays went out and to only options we manually adjusting them by hand and having them stuck the whole way up or down.
It didn't.. 2.2L 4-cylinder. Hand me down car and I was 16 at the time. It did have auto-seat belts though. That car will always be near and dear to my heart though as my first car. Whenever I'm driving and see one on the road, I feel like flagging the owner down and making them an offer...

Fun story.. so being a high school student at the time, I obviously didn't have a ton of coin. After about 6 months of owning that car, the two front window motors went, so I couldn't put the front windows down. The most fun thing in the world was going through the drive-thru at fast food joints... always had to go in reverse! The looks I'd get were priceless! To this day, I think that experience is solely responsible for my impeccable ability to drive a car in reverse and parallel park.

It didn't.. 2.2L 4-cylinder. Hand me down car and I was 16 at the time. It did have auto-seat belts though. That car will always be near and dear to my heart though as my first car. Whenever I'm driving and see one on the road, I feel like flagging the owner down and making them an offer...

Fun story.. so being a high school student at the time, I obviously didn't have a ton of coin. After about 6 months of owning that car, the two front window motors went, so I couldn't put the front windows down. The most fun thing in the world was going through the drive-thru at fast food joints... always had to go in reverse! The looks I'd get were priceless! To this day, I think that experience is solely responsible for my impeccable ability to drive a car in reverse and parallel park.

Think I paid ~$1,000 for the 93 GT. It was sitting as a trade at a big dealership and they were just going to send it to auction. I walked in and they just made up a price. Paint was baked as is the case with red Fords if you don't take care of them. Still the most fun car I've ever owned. Something extremely liberating about having a car and not worrying about taking care of the exterior. Also fun, during the peak of the import tuning years, to beat on cars that folks spend much more money on. 164hp/164tq but would outrun 195hp Honda VTEC's and hold a half car length lead on 2nd gen fwd turbo DSM's to 0-100.
Actually had a kid in an older Honda w/ a 2.2 prelude motor swap ask what work I had done to it after running him between stop lights in ocean city, MD. Only thing I had was a $20 autozone cone filter I put on.

Went on a top speed run one night with the probe, non turbo 300zx, integra gs-r, and 2nd gen fwd Talon TSi which is how I know it hit 138 mph. Only one I couldn't outrun was the 220hp Nissan and I wasn't that far off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom