Ted Lasso | Syracusefan.com

Ted Lasso

CarolinaCuse

Starter
...starring Jason Sudeikis on Apple+. It’s a fantastic show at the right time. Strong character development. Similar in feel to the movie Major League. Highly recommend.

...starring Jason Sudeikis on Apple+. It’s a fantastic show at the right time. Strong character development. Similar in feel to the movie Major League. Highly recommend.

its got some cheezy innocence, which may turn off some, but i enjoyed it as a change of pace.
could do with more game action though

From the commercials/trailers, i thought this was going to be horrible. I wasn't even going to give it a chance. I'm glad i did. This show has such good 'heart.' I like Sudeikis, generally, but thought his hick Ned Flanders act was going to be irredeemably corny. Well, he sorta is, but he's also just so good that you like him anyway. And the jokes are actually good. Whoever chose the scenes they promoted in the trailers should be sacked. That thing where he bangs his head on the overhang? What the hell.

I will say, though, that Juno Temple is the saving grace. She's fantastic. I've liked her in other things, so i'm not that surprised, but i'm always just so happy whenever she walks into a room.

As SteveHolt says — "cheesy innocence." In a good way.

I just watched this show finally. Thought it was fantastic. Funny, heartwarming, and some of the best metaphors you'll ever hear.

Let me clarify .. more action of Higher quality
has there really been any sports related movie or show that had good action? its hard to make it good more than a few scenes.. the ones that do it best are where its easier to hide the actors like hockey.fball.

We cant expect Victory type soccer action.

has there really been any sports related movie or show that had good action? its hard to make it good more than a few scenes.. the ones that do it best are where its easier to hide the actors like hockey.fball.

Varsity Blues

Miracle was one of the best. They turned hockey players into actors, and went through painstaking detail to make every on ice sequence look as close as possible to how it actually occurred.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom