Telep tweet | Syracusefan.com

Telep tweet

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
No one knows

"Nerlens Noel is not a case where "behind the scenes" people know. Staffs are in the dark. As of 10:50, no one knows. Theories abound." Dave Telep

better than being out of it, or last nights tweet that Gtown was the choice... :)

To me, this is encouraging...if he was the type of kid who'd go for the Kentucky "incentives," I'd think a chocie of Kentucky would've leaked. Of course, it could mean G'town too. :noidea:

Announcement at 8:30 right? Coaches will probably find out at 8:25

Again, this indicates that NN is his own man...he's not prone to go with the tide. He sticks to his guns. He likes Syracuse the best. That has to bode well.

I have to hand it to Telep for being the one guy who comes right out and says, regarding finding out what Nerlens is going to do:

Translation: all of those previous reports citing "insiders" were full of ****.

Gotta s@#k when your job requires you to uncover the scoop, and you can't even get a feel for direction with a top 1-2 player in the class. Honesty is the best policy...

I think this is good for us. Staffs have no clue, insiders have no clue. Hes keeping it close to the vest, but one of his best friends plays for us. When Noel isnt answering Cal, JT3, Hop, JB, he might just answer a text or call from his boy...I know I would.

But you guys, Nerlens was seen watching Kentucky play in the Final Four. No way would anyone watch a Final Four game unless they were planning on attending one of the schools playing.

Telep says it best because it's really the truth. Things have been too close to call the last few days and all 3 schools are sweating it out. I'm still sticking with what I posted last week but if he doesn't choose us then I expect it to be G-Town. I'll be surprise if he picks Kentucky and if he does then ESPNU should play the old school WWF Million Dollar Man "everybody has a price" theme.

Telep says it best because it's really the truth. Things have been too close to call the last few days and all 3 schools are sweating it out. I'm still sticking with what I posted last week but if he doesn't choose us then I expect it to be G-Town. I'll be surprise if he picks Kentucky and if he does then ESPNU should play the old school WWF Million Dollar Man "everybody has a price" theme.
AC/DC Money Talks

I'm not sure i understand all of this. Nerlens said he's going to "shock the world," but he said that before he came to a decision. Wouldn't he have had to know where his choice fit in versus the 'expectations?' And, would anyone really be "shocked" if he chose us, Georgetown, or Kentucky at this point? Shocking the world means Rutgers or Southwest Cactus Tech.

I'm still sticking with what I posted last week

Testify.

Ahhhh man. Im catching a flight later. Hopefully we catch a nice tailwind because im going to be landing about an hour before the show starts. Gonna be the longest hour and a half of my life with no internet acces!

You mean Jon Rothstein doesn't know?! He'd be "shocked" if it was Syracuse. I mean, he's so well connected in recruiting circles tha... wait. What's that? He's well connected in restaurant circles? Not recruiting circles?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom