Tenet | Syracusefan.com

Tenet

Ragman2000

Pee-Trough Advocate
If you're in the mood for a mind bending layered movie, I give my highest recommendation to Tenet.

My first trip to the theater since January and couldn't have been for a better flick.

If you liked Memento and Inception, you'll love Christopher Nolan's latest. I'm still figuring new things out as I think about the movie the next day. Prepare yourself for a lot of confusion but once you figure out the true nature of the story, you'll want to rewatch it multiple times. The fact that there is an ancient puzzle discovered in the real world that helps decode the movie makes it even more cool.

Screw the negative reviews, I think once people digest this movie on multiple viewings it might go down as Nolan's best work.

Looking forward to it. I'm a big fan of his movies. Inception being one of my all time favorites.

Looking forward to it. I'm a big fan of his movies. Inception being one of my all time favorites.
Love Inception. I think once everyone has time to digest and decode this one, this one will eventually be regarded even higher.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom