Tenn all over Kansas | Syracusefan.com

Tenn all over Kansas

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
64-50. What a shame Bill Self and Gradey Dick. Also a shame UNC lost today. Best teams I've seen this year are Houston, Virginia and Arizona.

And UConn just had a 10-0 run on Bama. 13 point lead in the first half. Walton on color!

And UConn just had a 10-0 run on Bama. 13 point lead in the first half. Walton on color!
Bama can’t keep the ball worth a damn, hard to tell if UConn is that good defensively or bama is that bad offensively

UConn managed to give up the lead. Tied at 44 with 13 minutes remaining.
Edit nvm
Got it all back and they are fantastic on D with Sanogo in there.
edit- Boo

Last edited:
They are good. It sucks. Imagine this board will be pretty quiet on the uconn front this year.
Yeah it’s amazing what a Dan Hurley team looks like when there are shooters and more than one ball handler. The last two years had teams with no margin for error. I am biased but I think we are a top 10 team.

Yeah it’s amazing what a Dan Hurley team looks like when there are shooters and more than one ball handler. The last two years had teams with no margin for error. I am biased but I think we are a top 10 team.
I still can’t believe Hurley running off half the roster worked so well with the new additions. Think he had a quote about needing to revamp the roster last summer.

Bama can’t keep the ball worth a damn, hard to tell if UConn is that good defensively or bama is that bad offensively
Alabama always play wild and often out of control. They play like their maniac coach. No poise or purpose.

UCONN has by far the best center combination in the country. They look good and Hurley is staying pretty much under control.
Good call. Yeah Clingan was impressive the couple games I was flipping through this weekend . He was always going to be great eventually considering his size , but he had no competition in HS ( I watched a few of his HS games in person when we were recruiting him) and I felt that he would be a project ( a worthwhile one, but that it would take a lot time to adjust to the college level ). Jokes on me, He seems to be well ahead of that prognostication. Sanogo is just really good and polished, almost unfair that you can give him breathers with Clingan coming in and the drop off isn’t pronounced.

That team, I fear, is buckling in for a really good season.

Last edited:
They are good. It sucks. Imagine this board will be pretty quiet on the uconn front this year.
Until the gag job in the NCAA tournament. Danny isn't Calhoun. Heck, he isn't even Ollie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom