Tennessee takes an early lead in the Fulmer Cup | Syracusefan.com

Tennessee takes an early lead in the Fulmer Cup

In true Rutgers fashion, they won this prestigious award in 2018, with 54 points, reclaiming its 2015 title.

New Grading is as follows.

25 Cannibalism Bonus infraction if NCAA guidelines on portion size are exceeded
20 Murder
15 Attempted Murder Partial credit for incomplete
9 Bestiality Baaaaad
6-8 Sex Crimes
5 Grand Larceny Theft on a level so outrageous it demands to be called a ‘caper’
4 Possession with Intent to Sell Including just having too many drugs on you in the first place
4 Vehicle Theft
3-4 Misdemeanor/Felony Assault
3 DUI/DWI/OWI “Driving through houses drunk” charges may earn extra credit
3 Miscellaneous felony
3 Possession (Non-Weed)
2-4 Domestic Violence
2 Underage Drinking Rules is rules
2 Marijuana Use/Possession The player has to be cited for it, so this gives certain states a built-in exemption
1 Assorted Petty Misdemeanors/Citations
1 Repeat offenders
1 Teamwork
? Miscellaneous Bonus Crimes with flair, pizzazz or obvious point worthiness
? Other Any other violations considered on an individual basis by the voting committee

Last edited:
If arrested, I think OU would have at least 8 points. If weed, Tennessee may have only 6?

Remember everything short of murder off season in the SEC is only punishable with sitting out the first half (worst offenses) and scaled down to three extra pregame pushups for the most minor offenses (like under aged drinking) in the season opener.

To the OP:

The award is named after their former HC, shouldn't they get a five point bonus before each new award cycle begins?

Oklahoma’s always been such a scummy football team.

But, f pitt

To the OP:

The award is named after their former HC, shouldn't they get a five point bonus before each new award cycle begins?
I couldn't find that cited in the official rule book. Although, They should certainly be entitled to a founders/heritage bonus.

True, and true, but let's not forget that Rutgers is the only 2 time Fulmer Cup champs!
...and we always forget to include this fact in their list of football accomplishments:

A share of the 1869 college football championship

The ESB lit up in red

Two Fulmer Cup Championships.

(I think I listed every Rutgers football highlight but if I missed one, please feel free to add to the list)

I'm not sure how they jammed that many highlights into 150+ years...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom