Texas Totem | Syracusefan.com

Texas Totem

CA Monk

I'm Woke, But I'm Very Groggy.
Visiting Austin. Decided to attend a Texas vs Incarnate Word basketball game. Saw this banner up in the rafters:
3266B2CD-FAB7-4DC8-A1A9-F9A5F7ABC368.jpeg

I remember Melo’s 33 points well.

I’m assuming Texas offers tea at their concessions in honor of that Final 4 appearance?

View attachment 212226
That play ended the first half, right?
That means it was the last time the Orange ended the first half by actually scoring.
Although Hak did try to comply with the mandatory end of half debacle by getting called for an offensive foul...after the dunk.

That means it was the last time the Orange ended the first half by actually scoring.
Although Hak did try to comply with the mandatory end of half debacle by getting called for an offensive foul...after the dunk.
No, I think it was middle of the 2nd half. Without looking id guess around 8 or 10 minute mark

Now THAT is a truly offensive foul.

Now THAT is a truly offensive foul.

The expressions on the other players faces - Josh Pace in particular - are AMAZEBALLS!!!! :cool:

Absolutely hysterical and awesome.

Related: Royal Ivey still occasionally wakes up in the middle of the night, screaming;
soaked in a heavy sweat from a fever-dream of having Hak's junk in his grill.
:p

The expressions on the other players faces - Josh Pace in particular - are AMAZEBALLS!!!! :cool:

Absolutely hysterical and awesome.

Related: Royal Ivey still occasionally wakes up in the middle of the night, screaming;
soaked in a heavy sweat from a fever-dream of having Hak's junk in his grill.
:p
McNeil looks genuinely concerned for Ivey.

No, I think it was middle of the 2nd half. Without looking id guess around 8 or 10 minute mark
I believe we ended the first half with another Hak dunk off of a sweet assist from Edelin. Or maybe it was the title game against Kansas.

I believe we ended the first half with another Hak dunk off of a sweet assist from Edelin. Or maybe it was the title game against Kansas.
Yes, I remember one where after it flushed through the cylinder it bounced off his knee or foot and the ref had to track down the ball.

I dont know why I remember random moments like that

I remember “you can’t guard him, you can’t guard him”

And my 11 year old taunting UT fans walking out of the Dome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors