Texas Travel | Syracusefan.com

Texas Travel

JackBauer44

'18 & / '21 Cali Winner: Receiving & Rushing Yards
Hey Everyone,
I am visiting Houston and Austin at the end of the month for some recruiting travel. Things to do in both cities that are fun? Good BBQ? Night Life?

Thanks so much!

The Salt Lick outside of Austin is an absolute BBQ must stop.

Attachments

• C3436027-3F10-4F68-B2CE-4B43A9998BA0.jpeg
    C3436027-3F10-4F68-B2CE-4B43A9998BA0.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 46
Three of my coworkers are in Houston as we speak. I'll get you some details on places they liked.

Was down in Houston for final 4 with my son and we hit the briskett house and I believe the other spot was pinkertons for some good barbecue grub...both worth a stop for the food

Hey Everyone,
I am visiting Houston and Austin at the end of the month for some recruiting travel. Things to do in both cities that are fun? Good BBQ? Night Life?

Thanks so much!

My favorite spots in Austin are La Barbecue and Valentinas. Both are better than any bbq outside of TX. Franklins is the holy grail but I'll take La Barbecue any day because its 95% as good with 10% of the wait and a keg of Lone Star out every day for the line.

My favorite spots in Austin are La Barbecue and Valentinas. Both are better than any bbq outside of TX. Franklins is the holy grail but I'll take La Barbecue any day because its 95% as good with 10% of the wait and a keg of Lone Star out every day for the line.
100% seconding la bbq in Austin. Real hip and casual spot and delicious
When I went the line was obscenely long though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom