TGD is a wheeler and a dealer as Clyde would say | Syracusefan.com

TGD is a wheeler and a dealer as Clyde would say

Got it - thanks. Hard to believe but who knows. I hope we stay in the ACC.

Really shouldn't start threads on rumors unless the source has at LEAST a 100 followers don't ya think? Hell I barely use twitter and I have more than this guy.

Is he only one reporting? Guy seems really good at completely making up information.

Guy's a wannabe Dude who is a wannabe Greg Swaim who is a wannabe Ted Baxter.

Could just be an experiment to see how many followers you can get by making crap up. Hey I have 2 confirmed sources that say UConn and UMass to the Pac12. Two other sources that say FSU to the MWC, and 3 VERY good sources that say Kate Upton to my house.

Could just be an experiment to see how many followers you can get by making crap up. Hey I have 2 confirmed sources that say UConn and UMass to the Pac12. Two other sources that say FSU to the MWC, and 3 VERY good sources that say Kate Upton to my house.
Kate called and said she is leaving you for Bobby Petrino.

The good doctor is now wearing sandals so he can use his feet to hold the phones.

Supposedly the Deacon Report twitter link first showed up on a WVU board. Should tell you everything you need to know.

The Deacon Report twitter feed didn't exist 48 hours ago.

Wheel and deal us into the SEC.

Sure we take it on the chin for a few years but I like the idea of being the NY/NJ rep for the best football conference in the country as opposed to being in ACC/Big East recruiting battles with Pitt, BC, Uconn, Cincy, Temple, and consistently losing to Notre Dame and Big Ten teams like Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, and now Maryland and Rutgers.

Recruiting would pick up overnight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom