Thank you and a Request from the Fine Lot/SyraCruz Tailgate | Syracusefan.com

Thank you and a Request from the Fine Lot/SyraCruz Tailgate

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
We wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of those involved and those who attended a tailgate this past fall. It was a banner year for the tailgate and we had some of our biggest crowds to date.

For those who noted to me they were interested in assisting with the tailgate next year be it in a cooking or transportation capacity, please respond here or send me a PM and we will look to work you into the group for next year.

Lastly, a quick request to assist our main chef Nell who was the head chef 5 out of the 7 home tailgates. Her office is involved in a Gingerbread contest and could use some support as they were a little behind in getting their picture posted so the leaders had a several day head start on voting. Voting is once a day over the next week to 10 days but can be done more then once if you use different platforms ie Facebook, IE, Chrome, Firefox etc or different devices. I know she would appreciate any and all support, I have attached the link below which shows which entry is hers and how to reach the actual website to vote. Her's is the Gumdrops, Gingerbread and lollipop entry. Thank you!

We wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of those involved and those who attended a tailgate this past fall. It was a banner year for the tailgate and we had some of our biggest crowds to date.

For those who noted to me they were interested in assisting with the tailgate next year be it in a cooking or transportation capacity, please respond here or send me a PM and we will look to work you into the group for next year.

Lastly, a quick request to assist our main chef Nell who was the head chef 5 out of the 7 home tailgates. Her office is involved in a Gingerbread contest and could use some support as they were a little behind in getting their picture posted so the leaders had a several day head start on voting. Voting is once a day over the next week to 10 days but can be done more then once if you use different platforms ie Facebook, IE, Chrome, Firefox etc or different devices. I know she would appreciate any and all support, I have attached the link below which shows which entry is hers and how to reach the actual website to vote. Her's is the Gumdrops, Gingerbread and lollipop entry. Thank you!

Whoa Nellie! She makes a humdinger of a ginger house!

Wow up to 450 and second place. Thanks again to everyone and if you haven't please throw a vote or 2 her way.

I just want to bring this back up….

If we want to continue to have the SyraCRUZ tailgates at the level that we have become accustomed to, we absolutely NEED some people to step up and help us with this….

It is no easy task week in and week out for a group of volunteers to bring these tailgates to you at the level that we do.

Please reach out on here or to JeremyCuse privately if you would like to help out. If you don’t know what you can do to help, but want to help, contact Jeremy on here or privately and we will find something for you, I promise

Thank you so much and we appreciate everyone!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom