Thank you Coach | Syracusefan.com

Thank you Coach

cusect

Walk On
Thank you Coach Boeheim. The memories of tremendous victories and heartbreaking defeats will live in my mind forever. It was time. Not because of the record or wins and losses, but because, in your eyes and look, you weren't having fun anymore. The passion was gone. No one can deny you the moments of coaching your two sons, we would all dream of that. But, the state of the college game these days and the significant problems they have with transfer portal and NIL have made this not the game you loved. College basketball, and sports for that matter, are in an awful state. A very poor product. You should not have dealt with it. However, we should always remember what you brought us. You were an integral part of developing the greatest basketball conference in the history of college basketball. So strong, that they had to bring it down. When Syracuse, Pitt, and BC departed, you should have left. The northern schools were never accepted in the southern ACC. It was never the same enjoyment. The Big East Tournament was the greatest weekend of the year. Better than the NCAA tournament. Again, countless memories, from 1980, when I started following Syracuse, to today I thank you and wish you and your family well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom