Thanks Fab!!!! | Syracusefan.com

Thanks Fab!!!!

Every time I see Withey have his way underneath I think "Damn you, Fab!". I hope he takes better care of his future earnings than he did his grades.

All KU is missing is a zone defense. A zone helps neutralize Cal's dribble drive crap.

We had everything to win this: size, athleticism, depth, defense, guys who could create their own shots, three point shooting...

!!!!

Its ironic that the second melo is responsible for the first melo losing his honor of being the only one and done to win it all.

I think we beat UK 3 out of 10 with Fab... maybe. I have a hard time seeing where our points would come from.

I think we beat UK 3 out of 10 with Fab... maybe. I have a hard time seeing where our points would come from.

It's not about where our points would come from. It's about where their points wouldn't come from. Louisville almost beat UK with that junk match-up zone. Louisville just didn't have the depth or scoring power to hang in there. We had it all with Fab in the middle. And I think we could have split 50-50 in a ten game series. Our guards would have given their guards fits.

Oh well...we'll never know. And that sucks. I think JB and Cal should pull off a Rocky/Apollo Creed bout closed off away from the media, fans, etc, and see how things would have gone. :)

Did a witch from New Orleans curse carmelo's letter of intent that in 9 years another melo would ruin a championship for us?

Did a witch from New Orleans curse carmelo's letter of intent that in 9 years another melo would ruin a championship for us?
Didn't you know that JB sold his soul nine years ago and it's been nothing but bad luck since.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom