Thanks for all the college input folks. | Syracusefan.com

Thanks for all the college input folks.

For this trip we are going to Rutgers, Penn and Princeton, on our way to visit my brother in Va. Beach.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk
Rutgers? I'm going to find you and put sand in your gas tank! ;) Have fun!

For this trip we are going to Rutgers, Penn and Princeton, on our way to visit my brother in Va. Beach.

If you're going to VB stop at VCU and see if Shaka wants an assistant gig up here.

rutgers has a horrible ugly main campus---but douglas and piscataway (although very modern) are nice.my daughter went to upenn, its in the city but the campus is nice--princeton is beautiful---swing by duke--outstanding campus and small.sorry i forgot,douglas is for women only i think

Is this your child that is the swimmer? My nephew, from Texas, is a sophmore at Princeton, on the swim team and studying engineering. Absolutely loves it.

rutgers has a horrible ugly main campus---but douglas and piscataway (although very modern) are nice.my daughter went to upenn, its in the city but the campus is nice--princeton is beautiful---swing by duke--outstanding campus and small
Duke is not really on the way from Syracuse to VA. Beach. We enter there in Spring of 2003. Wore our championship gear all over Duke and UNC (brother was doing fellowship at Duke following UNC residency) Have a picture somewhere of us next to the bust of Mr. Cameron, with a 2003 Champs hat on the bust. (Also outside the Dean Dome with our stuff on.) Took forever to find the arena. Does not stand out on campus at all.

Duke is not really on the way from Syracuse to VA. Beach. We enter there in Spring of 2003. Wore our championship gear all over Duke and UNC (brother was doing fellowship at Duke following UNC residency) Have a picture somewhere of us next to the bust of Mr. Cameron, with a 2003 Champs hat on the bust. (Also outside the Dean Dome with our stuff on.) Took forever to find the arena. Does not stand out on campus at all.

Hate to admit it, but Duke is a pretty impressive school. The campus is beautiful.

no its not on the way but worth the trip to see it, but you already have!!!my daugher got into 3 ivies but got waitlisted at duke. must have been my 1995 dodge caravan with the peeling paint, parked among the beemers etc that did her in!!!!

Is this your child that is the swimmer? My nephew, from Texas, is a sophmore at Princeton, on the swim team and studying engineering. Absolutely loves it.
No. He's a soccer player. Would not play at these schools, but at this point he is okay w/o playing in college. I would like him to reconsider that b/c there are a lot of benefits to playing sports in college, but in reality if he is studying genetic engineering, would he have the time? We have a way to go before those choices are made.
My swimmer is a soph at Hartwick College. Finished with 13th best time in his conference in the 200 Breast stroke. Thanks for asking.

No. He's a soccer player. Would not play at these schools, but at this point he is okay. w/o playing in college. I would like him to reconsider that b/c there are a lot of benefits to playing sports in college, but in reality if he IA studying genetic engineering, would he have the time. We have a way to go before those choices are made.
My swimmer is a soph at Hartwick College. Finished with 13th best time in his conference in the 200 Breast stroke. Thanks for asking.

I agree that you should encourage him to continue playing a sport at college. The nephew at P was a very long way from home and any family and swimming gave him an immediate group of friends on campus.

Your swimmer might get a laugh out of this "wardrobe malfunction" article. Nathan Adrian is such a great kid.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olymp...suit-start-still-beats-michael-213430091.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom