Thanks for the timeout, Jamie | Syracusefan.com

Thanks for the timeout, Jamie

Maybe, Pitt was falling back on D. Dixon wanted them to close up and couldnt get them to without the TO.
There is no D against that shot though.

Dixon is the Jason Garrett of college basketball.

loved the timeout before ennis first freethrow as well. Awfully nice of him.

We had none left, and you gave us a chance to set something up. Thanks! Much appreciated.

You outsmarted yourself, you crybaby badger looking !

Yes! Boy that was satisfying. I hate his stupid smug face. Every time I see him smirk, I want to punch him in the mouth.

Probably the worst coaching move I've seen in a while. Gave JB time to draw a play and give the Cuse players a breather. Stupid is as stupid does.

Yep. CJ was going to inbound and by making the switch, SU got a much better play in place. I liked how the first look was to have CJ fake like he was coming to the ball and then to break long hoping to catch Pitt jumping the pass.

I can't believe they didn't deny Tyler the ball. During that whole timeout I was thinking, should it be Fair or Cooney. I never thought they would let Ennis get the ball at all. Dixon usually has our number but he screwed that one up big time.

His end of game management was ridiculous. Two score lead and you don't start your offense until 6 seconds left.

Dolt.

I can't believe they didn't deny Tyler the ball. During that whole timeout I was thinking, should it be Fair or Cooney. I never thought they would let Ennis get the ball at all. Dixon usually has our number but he screwed that one up big time.

True that. Makes you wonder if they forgot what they practiced all freaking week ... no wait ... you mean they didn't? Really? What?

JB said post game that the play was designed to go to CJ but Pitt had him smothered so Tyler just ad libed it.

better yet was the look on Dixon's face during the handshake with JB. What a game, holy smokes. Good thing I just bought that crowd pleaser of Johnny Walker, there will be no sleeping tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom