Thanks moderators for another great year! | Syracusefan.com

Thanks moderators for another great year!

I'm grateful to many people here, including yourself, Crusty. I, like many here, have been here a while. CuseLegacy recently bumped a thread I started ten years ago. I was kinda stunned. There are many here to honor for their contributions here, but the admins & benefactors are a great place to start.

2022 is shaping up to be very hopeful and without this site, I'd know far less about the program and football in general. There are bright people here and if you listen, an education can be had. I'm pretty sure that Dino only talked to Anae & Beck after it was announced here that they'd been hired. That's impressive...

Thanks Mods - it’s a wonderful site. My only complaint (I am laughing as I write this) is that the directed ads have changed from Victoria Secret to a fat guy with dying liver - maybe this is a signal to me?

In any event - Happy New Year! And thanks.

Thank you to everyone on this site it’s what’s turned me from a casual fan into a frothing die hard. I said it before and I will say it again su football is a slumbering bomb waiting to go off, we get atleast 2 consistent seasons and the dome shall be rocking again game in and game out.

My only complaint (I am laughing as I write this) is that the directed ads have changed from Victoria Secret to a fat guy with dying liver - maybe this is a signal to me?
Donate a few dollars and you won’t have to deal with that again, as well as having the pages load a lot faster.

8A2D444C-E0B7-43C3-985D-57F17EF02CE6.jpeg

Thanks for giving us a safe space to rant about whatever it is with this football team! There’s always something! Geaux Orange

I'm sure it was very easy. We're all good boys and girls here... :rolleyes::oops:

The mods here are incredible, and have a light touch. With so much to polarize the fan base(s) this year, it couldn't have been easy. I gotta say, this site is fun, which is why I've been here since...even before Dubya was in office! (Memo to self: You, uh, might want to consider updating your icon.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom