Thanks to SU Box Office (Pinstripe Bowl) | Syracusefan.com

Thanks to SU Box Office (Pinstripe Bowl)

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
If you bought through our link you will have great seats

The $95 seats will be in 232A and the $50 seats will be in 236.

IMHO, the $50 seats in Section 236 are the best value in the whole stadium and the $95 seats should be close to the 40-45 yard lines.

We plan to do this again for the PSU game next September.

http://www.mlb.com/nyy/components/ticketing/psb_2012_map.pdf

Admin please untack the Bowl tix thread at the top.

Any update on the amount of tix sold? I know I got an email from SU yesterday saying the $95 and $120 tickets are sold out and the $50 ones are very close to being sold out.

If you bought through our link you will have great seats

The $95 seats will be in 232A and the $50 seats will be in 236.

IMHO, the $50 seats in Section 236 are the best value in the whole stadium and the $95 seats should be close to the 40-45 yard lines.

We plan to do this again for the PSU game next September.

http://www.mlb.com/nyy/components/ticketing/psb_2012_map.pdf

Admin please untack the Bowl tix thread at the top.
Thanks for setting this up. Looking forward to the game.

Any idea as to when they'll be mailing out tics? I hate this last minute crap, especially when you buy tics 10 minutes after the bowl is announced!

Mark, so ALL of the $95 tix are there, or are they around there?? it seemed more than 1 section was sold through your link.

Mark, so ALL of the $95 tix are there, or are they around there?? it seemed more than 1 section was sold through your link.

Kaiser...hard to say, I just quoted what I was told. If there is any spillover it should be in the enjoining section...all and all they came through for us and got us great seats. SU gets it and awards great seats to some of their best fans.

I was told that sales are brisk for SU's Pinstripe's allotment. Good News..hopefully we get to 10,000 officially sold through SU.

Any update on the amount of tix sold? I know I got an email from SU yesterday saying the $95 and $120 tickets are sold out and the $50 ones are very close to being sold out.

Not sure how we're doing, but came across this interesting comment about Big 10 travel. The Capital One bowl is almost always a sell out. Would be interesting if the place was half empty because of Nebraska of all teams, probably the best traveling team of them all.

Brett McMurphy@McMurphyESPN
And Michigan State only 2K for its bowl RT @swmckewonOWH: As of Monday, Nebraska's sold just over 3,800 tickets for @CapitalOneBowl

from people I talked with the lower seats that cost 2x as much actually make it harder to see the game since the players get in the way. seems like the 2nd level seats actually provide a better viewing experience

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom