Thanks to this board, I have been unproductive as hell at work for the last month | Syracusefan.com

Thanks to this board, I have been unproductive as hell at work for the last month

RF2044

Living Legend
Between the NCAAs, Nerlens Noel recruiting, etc. I've spent an inordinate amount of time scouring the basketball forum these past several weeks.

Looking forward to tomorrow's announcement--regardless of outcome, it has been fun to be associated with the #1 ranked recruit. Hope we land him--not the end of the world if we don't.

Likewise. But I also blame Nerlens for the board paranoia that has led me to refresh this page every ten minutes. What is wrong with me, I.m a grown man.

I think in years past I might have allowed myself to get all worked up but for the first time in awhile I feel that our recruiting has been outstanding and we are set to have another great team no matter what happens. I would be pleased if he decided on SU however there is no reason not to be excited about these guys
Starting 5
5-DC
4-Christmas
3-Fair
2-Triche
1-MCW

Bench
6th man- Southerland
7th-Trevor
8th- Keita
9- Grant
10- TBD

That's a great team IMO

My higher ups would kill me if they knew how much time I've spent on this board. Those crazy days when Berniefever first started posting, I didnt get a single thing done at work.

Speak for yourself, my company's profits have gone through the roof. Now if only I helped them do that the past few weeks...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom