That guy Suero can play anywhere | Syracusefan.com

That guy Suero can play anywhere

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
Yeah, he's good. Sort of reminds me of a John Salmons style and body. Once he learns the game better he will be really good.

Cuse4

Scout Team
ya i don't know why jimmy wouldn't admit he was a big east caliber player when asked in the press conference today ... kid is a stud ... I actually remember him from when he was at Our Savior New American in NY ... I'm pretty sure we actually had interest in him

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
ya i don't know why jimmy wouldn't admit he was a big east caliber player when asked in the press conference today ... kid is a stud ... I actually remember him from when he was at Our Savior New American in NY ... I'm pretty sure we actually had interest in him

So, he is from the DR and went to junior college before Albany?

Francis03

All American
So, he is from the DR and went to junior college before Albany?
Correct. The staff gave him a look a few years ago and he actually played aau with Triche and Dane Miller in a few tourneys.

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
That other kid #2 who scored 20. I had to laugh because he wants to shoot every time he touches the ball. If anyone deserved the "shoot, shoot" cheer from the crowd, he did. He reminded me of so many players I played with eons ago who thought the only bad shot was the one not taken. :)

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
i was watching on shitty espn3 (which i think the quality has regressed since it started), but sueros reminded me of scoop. He was always completely out of control, but somehow got the ball in the hoop.

MyMeloMyMan

All Conference
i was watching on shitty espn3 (which i think the quality has regressed since it started), but sueros reminded me of scoop. He was always completely out of control, but somehow got the ball in the hoop.

I cant recall in my wildest dreams, Scoop having a game as good as Suero's last night.

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
I cant recall in my wildest dreams, Scoop having a game as good as Suero's last night.

Yep. Boeheim wasn't pleased with the perimeter D as well. Suero and the other guy were blowing by Scoop/BT and scoring at will.

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner

well, i wasnt really comparing the 2 like that. I just thought suero was going to turnover the ball everytime he touched it. and most of the time he got points out of it a la scoop. not really talking bad about him.

with that being said, scoop has talent around him... so the chances of scoop ever scoring 31 are slim and none. but this game immedietely came to mind:
http://espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=303200183

OttoMets

Living Legend
well, i wasnt really comparing the 2 like that. I just thought suero was going to turnover the ball everytime he touched it. and most of the time he got points out of it a la scoop. not really talking bad about him.

with that being said, scoop has talent around him... so the chances of scoop ever scoring 31 are slim and none. but this game immedietely came to mind:
http://espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=303200183

Hey, you beat me to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusenj

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom