That guy Suero can play anywhere | Syracusefan.com

That guy Suero can play anywhere

Yeah, he's good. Sort of reminds me of a John Salmons style and body. Once he learns the game better he will be really good.

ya i don't know why jimmy wouldn't admit he was a big east caliber player when asked in the press conference today ... kid is a stud ... I actually remember him from when he was at Our Savior New American in NY ... I'm pretty sure we actually had interest in him

ya i don't know why jimmy wouldn't admit he was a big east caliber player when asked in the press conference today ... kid is a stud ... I actually remember him from when he was at Our Savior New American in NY ... I'm pretty sure we actually had interest in him

So, he is from the DR and went to junior college before Albany?

So, he is from the DR and went to junior college before Albany?
Correct. The staff gave him a look a few years ago and he actually played aau with Triche and Dane Miller in a few tourneys.

That other kid #2 who scored 20. I had to laugh because he wants to shoot every time he touches the ball. If anyone deserved the "shoot, shoot" cheer from the crowd, he did. He reminded me of so many players I played with eons ago who thought the only bad shot was the one not taken. :)

i was watching on shitty espn3 (which i think the quality has regressed since it started), but sueros reminded me of scoop. He was always completely out of control, but somehow got the ball in the hoop.

i was watching on shitty espn3 (which i think the quality has regressed since it started), but sueros reminded me of scoop. He was always completely out of control, but somehow got the ball in the hoop.

I cant recall in my wildest dreams, Scoop having a game as good as Suero's last night.

I cant recall in my wildest dreams, Scoop having a game as good as Suero's last night.

Yep. Boeheim wasn't pleased with the perimeter D as well. Suero and the other guy were blowing by Scoop/BT and scoring at will.

well, i wasnt really comparing the 2 like that. I just thought suero was going to turnover the ball everytime he touched it. and most of the time he got points out of it a la scoop. not really talking bad about him.

with that being said, scoop has talent around him... so the chances of scoop ever scoring 31 are slim and none. but this game immedietely came to mind:
http://espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=303200183

well, i wasnt really comparing the 2 like that. I just thought suero was going to turnover the ball everytime he touched it. and most of the time he got points out of it a la scoop. not really talking bad about him.

with that being said, scoop has talent around him... so the chances of scoop ever scoring 31 are slim and none. but this game immedietely came to mind:
http://espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=303200183

Hey, you beat me to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom