???

• Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dcuse

All Conference
EMO group and Goalie big time goats tonight. Throw in the two stooge referees that somehow awarded the ball to Hobart for no apparent reason and you've got an inexcusable loss.

I am shocked that nothing has been done about the EMO unit this entire season. Shockingly bad.

EMO group and Goalie big time goats tonight. Throw in the two stooge referees that somehow awarded the ball to Hobart for no apparent reason and you've got an inexcusable loss.

The entire offense was the goat tonight, that game should have been over by the end of the third. Agree about the officials, my god they were awful. Lamo has to make more then 1 save in the 4th quarter. SU finally solves the faceoff problems and now the Goalie situation is an issue. EMO has been a disaster 3 years running and was awful again tonight, Marasco with multiple turnovers including one that lead to another man down goal for the opposition, dont know what has gotten into him but hes been bad the last two games. This is a terrible loss and now we have to go to Gtown on Saturday.

I forgot about Marasco. As great a year as he's had, he has had some incredibly boneheaded moments including two tonight that really hurt the team.

EMO has been a disaster for several years now. I posted the percentages a couple weeks ago and this year is keeping with the trend at 34%. That's embarrassingly bad. The scheme sucks and that's on the coaches.

Does anybody really feel good when we go man up? I'd rather be 6 on 6.

Still haven't figured out how we can be 6 on 5 and not get a back-up. Oh Lord

Its worse then that, it was really 5 on 4 as they were face guarding Walters.

I asked John about that afterward. He said JoJo, the normal backup, had cut up from X and was ridiculously wide-open and expecting an easy feed from DeJoe and score. Maltz was simultaneously cutting from X on the other side, drawing the defenders toward him and leaving JoJo all alone. DeJoe shot. Freshman mistake. And Jeremy is correct; Hobart decided to shut off Walters, which should have made it even easier to score on the man-up.

Mediocre goalie play by your guy, unbelievable goalie play by the other guy, two goals wiped out, the man-up discrepancy (Hobart 3-for-3, SU 1-for-5) and the Jenkins "assist" added up to a deserving loss, imo,

embarrassing loss. hard to watch that whole thing unravel last night. who the hell shoots long on cage with a lead in the 4th and no backup? i saw it twice. we lost the third.came back strong to start the 4th and then went brain numb. one save in the 4th. and in a game where we dominate the X 20/29. that sucked.

I look to the coaching first and Desko is the coach. I prefer the women's lacrosse coach by a "long shot"!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom