That went about as I expected | Syracusefan.com

That went about as I expected

Young players, lots of injuries. But if this isn't rock bottom, I'm not sure I want to stick around to find out how low we can go this year.

I have a feeling there could be a lot a lot of transfers at the end of the year

Our inexperienced players shouldn’t get pushed around by Liberty.
If you say North Carolina or Pittsburgh I can hear you make this argument.
We couldn’t convert 4th and 1 and 4th and 2 against Liberty.

This crap is unacceptable.
Nobody expected to lose by 17 at home to this team.

And really, it could have been worse. they had two turnovers that 1. cost them a score at the end of the half and 2 got us a score after they fumbled a punt deep in their end. We didn't convert on that but when they didn't move the ball after we failed, we scored with that field position.

we can be decimated and completely overmatched but you don’t like to see self inflicted wounds and undisciplined sloppy play. Too many penalties (which they’d done a decent job of so far.), bad snaps, dropped passes...

Last edited:
why?

This is a total program failure. From top to bottom. A dog to Liberty at home and get run out of our own building. It was an embarrassment no matter who was on the field. The feeling this team gives is one that is outmatched in every facet of the game. We are outsized and out muscled all over the field.

Imo, there are no bright spots in such a loss.

You are correct after i viewed there tape for 2 games I had them beating us 31-17 so only 14 points... injuries are the primary problem. BUT i will say there is something going on underneath the surface with this team.. definately chemistry related and in my mind I am wondering if we have some bad apples on the team. I am also wondering if some of the Folks White brought with him are having issues with some of the D Babers hold overs on the D staff.. something is going on

This is a total program failure. From top to bottom. A dog to Liberty at home and get run out of our own building. It was an embarrassment no matter who was on the field. The feeling this team gives is one that is outmatched in every facet of the game. We are outsized and out muscled all over the field.

Imo, there are no bright spots in such a loss.

Who said there were bright spots?

That account is so arrogant but they have every right to be rn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom