The All-Inclisive Hop U-Dub Watch - Happy for Him or Still Mad He Gone Thread | Syracusefan.com

The All-Inclisive Hop U-Dub Watch - Happy for Him or Still Mad He Gone Thread

kingtidge

All American
As stated...

For all your vicarious praise and happiness or lamentations of our former no. 2 in waiting, Mike Hopkins.

I hope he and U-dub smoke baby blue today.

Go Huskies!

I feel dirty after having typed that last line...

like any ex girlfriend i hope she finds true happiness and marries well and that her cruise ship sinks on the honeymoon.
Hope he wins the title. He got hosed here. Should have been SU'S coach.

Hope he wins the title. He got hosed here. Should have been SU'S coach.

How long before the pac10 rises again as a semi-formidable p5 conference?

Hopefully he can solidify their program so they are perennially in the mix once UNC , UCLA, etc. are on the rise again... Which is likely just a matter of time.

he was an asst. here for 20 years ! of course he shopped around. saddled behind a mule.

I hope the Huskies beat UNC and go to the sweet 16. My first year as a real SU fan, we beat a heavily favored UNC under Dean Smith and pre-Boeheim on the way to the Final Four. I have a special love for UNC losing in the tournament and still recall the day and the 57 times I watched the game in the lounge of Day Hall. Hopkins is a favored son of Syracuse and I want him to succeed. Go Huskies!!

reminder: he lobbied for & had both feet out the door for the usc job long before he "got hosed here."

Yeah. If I recall correctly I believe he interviewed for St. Bonaventure way back in the early 2000s.

Funny thing is, many wanted him to leave to get head coaching experience first rather than being a first time head coach taking over the program.

Would be interested to know if some of the same ones who said that, are now saying SU screwed up by “letting” him get away.

Colby White doing Him vs the 2/3 things

Another charge... Another block called against UNC opponent... Ffs it's not supposed to happen in this tournament!

Did... did their big man just take it strong to the hoop?

Yep Washington looks just like Cuse. Same result vs UNC.

Coby White smells Syracuse in the arena and loves it