The atmosphere for Clemson will be amazing...

gbo

Resident Clemson Fan
I just hope our season ticket holders don’t sell to a Clemson fan. Was infuriating seeing a bunch tiger paws and purple in section 302 in 2017.

If you can’t make the game, please make sure it’s a Cuse fan going.
How else am I going to get a ticket Rocco?

Rocco

Living Legend
How else am I going to get a ticket Rocco?
Through the Purple Lair, or whatever you call your Tigerette Fan Club. Stay with your kind.

JRHEETER

Scout Team
We were so out of practice our drunk fans snapped too many legs jumping onto the field. We need to all get in shape so it doesn't happen again. The hard work begins now, even for the fans on this board.
Yeah, we all should start practing jumping from 8 feet up.

But first you gotta start small, like 3 feet!

I believe we all can do it!!

Cusefan95

Starter
I remember being excited for the Tennessee game in ‘98 in April. This is the first time I’ve felt like that in 20 years; I’m literally dreaming about the Clemson game some nights.

OrangeDW

Living Legend
I remember being excited for the Tennessee game in ‘98 in April. This is the first time I’ve felt like that in 20 years; I’m literally dreaming about the Clemson game some nights.
As a kid I remember dreaming about that Miami ‘96 game in the middle of that 8 game winning streak in ‘96.

To me, the UNC and especially Minnesota games were complete flukes and the real Syracuse was the absolute juggernaut that murdered everybody by 20-30 points for the rest of that season.

I was convinced we were going to absolutely destroy Miami in the season finale in ‘96.

Unfortunately things got weird again in that 96 finale, and that Miami beatdown was delayed until the following year, followed by the much more satisfying Carrier Dome version in 1998.

gbo

Resident Clemson Fan
Through the Purple Lair, or whatever you call your Tigerette Fan Club. Stay with your kind.
That's harsh man. I'm supposed to be one of you...

Rocco

Living Legend
That's harsh man. I'm supposed to be one of you...
I tried including a wink face, but it didn’t show. You are one of us, except for that weekend. Stay in your lane and with your kind that day. Perhaps, we can drink before and afterwards. :cool:

BVille44

2nd String
Clemson game has created a lot of buzz. I have convinced four people to buy season tickets for $125 instead of purchasing single game tickets to the Clemson game. They are first time season ticket holders and hopefully long time season ticket holders after next year.

SUFaninNJ

All American
Clemson game has created a lot of buzz. I have convinced four people to buy season tickets for $125 instead of purchasing single game tickets to the Clemson game. They are first time season ticket holders and hopefully long time season ticket holders after next year.
Hopefully they'll go to a game and drink the Kool-Aid. Even on those occasions where we do not come out the victor, there's still no place I'd rather be.

kirbivore

2018 Cali Winner: Tackles for a Loss
Even if we lose this should increase attendance and enthusiasm across the board, barring a catastrophic beatdown.

I believe this board’s partially excited because the “casual fan” has been sighted and is almost “back”.
If that game is competitive and the only loss the NY6 is still in play

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom