The Bell fast break dunk in the first half | Syracusefan.com

The Bell fast break dunk in the first half

The team is coming along and the defense is a big part of that. It’s a shame we got off to such a slow start to the season.
Still outside chance Bryant and Colgate can win their conferences. That'd be nice boost.

Need to do our part and go 4-1 down stretch and win two in ACCT for an outside shot.

Still outside chance Bryant and Colgate can win their conferences. That'd be nice boost.

Need to do our part and go 4-1 down stretch and win two in ACCT for an outside shot.
We need to not lose a game until Saturday night in Greensboro and even then I don’t know.

Might as well just win the ACCT at that point.

The team is coming along and the defense is a big part of that. It’s a shame we got off to such a slow start to the season.
Yup. 13-6 our last 19 games. Close losses to Miami, UNC, Virginia and Pitt. Only if we could have those Colgate and Bryant games back and win half of those 4 games I just mentioned and we are in the tourney right now.

Yup. 13-6 our last 19 games. Close losses to Miami, UNC, Virginia and Pitt. Only if we could have those Colgate and Bryant games back and win half of those 4 games I just mentioned and we are in the tourney right now.

Tonight we looked like the stronger team for stretches vs the team hoping to get a win.

Tonight we looked like the stronger team for stretches vs the team hoping to get a win.
Yes, I thought so, too. I felt all day we were going to beat them, even down 9. But at the end of the game, there was that familiar feeling: We are going to blow this. But we didn’t! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom