The Beloved Dome Isn't So Well Known

Col. Bleep

All American
The 3 contestants were stumped by this question (below) last night.
No one attempted an answer,,,including the guy who is nearing $1 million in winnings.
Another Orange victory!

Jeopardy Dome Q.jpg

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
i didn't know that was its nickname. I've heard it referred to as such abstractly...but really..do you talk to your friends about going to the "loud house" ?

GonzoInMD

2nd String
Did you put sports down on your bio for Jeopardy? Do they track that stuff?
No, I didn't, and I have no idea what they track. Everything is random so there's no way they could have known that I was a college sports fan. The category gave 2 college teams with the same nickname and you had to tell them what the nickname was. It helped that one of the answers was Colgate.

OrangeDW

Quadary Copemond fan
i didn't know that was its nickname. I've heard it referred to as such abstractly...but really..do you talk to your friends about going to the "loud house" ?
I have only heard that term on TV or seen it on social media. It’s so forced. Nobody has ever actually called it that.

“Carrier Dome” is for out of towners and opposing fans. To every Syracuse fan and CNYer I know, it’s always been “The Dome”.

SUMBA

2nd String
No, I didn't, and I have no idea what they track. Everything is random so there's no way they could have known that I was a college sports fan. The category gave 2 college teams with the same nickname and you had to tell them what the nickname was. It helped that one of the answers was Colgate.
In a twist:

A bettor would as this question if the two USC's played.

NKR1978

Living Legend
Texas Tech was the other?

Top Bottom