The BEST Orange Hoops reference site. | Syracusefan.com

The BEST Orange Hoops reference site.

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
I'm sure many of you already know about this site but I stumbled upon it reading an article on Nunes the other day. For a sports nerd, specially Syracuse basketball this site is the tops. I love reading about old seasons, stats and going through the schedules to see if I can remember certain games. Anyway if you havent checked it out and this is your kinda thing enjoy:

Orangehoops | Syracuse University Orange Basketball

I'm sure many of you already know about this site but I stumbled upon it reading an article on Nunes the other day. For a sports nerd, specially Syracuse basketball this site is the tops. I love reading about old seasons, stats and going through the schedules to see if I can remember certain games. Anyway if you havent checked it out and this is your kinda thing enjoy:

I feel like there should be a link to Ohoops from this site, or pin this post. It’s a great site.

great site! We've never had a player whose last name began with "I" apparently. We should change that.

Another good site for more current info:

Syracuse Orange Football: News, Recruiting & Rumors

I think I had that saved to my internet favorites before I even knew about this board. Great site. It got a recent facelift, too.

It is a great site and it has been linked to from this board for many years. It is the last of the drop down links under Additional Content (if you use Classic Style).

It is a great site and it has been linked to from this board for many years. It is the last of the drop down links under Additional Content (if you use Classic Style).

I thought we had a link to the site on here. It really is a phenomenal site. I've used it for years to make myself look a lot smarter than I am.

Ah, shoulda checked first. I was just super excited when I came across it and wanted to share.

It's the Mecca.

I visit that site at least a few times per year. It's great.

Due to his affinity for all things statistics, my guess was going to be Millhouse but I haven't seen any list on the website for Syracuse players who shot too many 3's, so he's out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom