The Best Pizza Joint in Every P5 College Town | Syracusefan.com

The Best Pizza Joint in Every P5 College Town

shandeezy7

Living Legend
Lol @ Alabama

1619201062539.png

The college-kid food options within walking distance of the BC campus are so chitty I ate a sandwich from Cumbys for dinner the night they whipped us in hoops in 2018

Little off topic, but I finally had Dinosaur BBQ last night...the Buffalo version. I’ve been in NY all week starting the process of putting LED’s in at Sahlen for the Blue Jays.

Big fan. I took the crew out for dinner as we had just been eating at Bada Bings all week. All the Iowa boys approved.

Last edited:
Little off topic, but I finally had Dinosaur BBQ last night...the Buffalo version. I’ve been in NY all week starting the process of putting LED’s in at Sahlen for the Blue Jays.

Big fan. I took the crew out for dinner as we had just been sweating at Bada Bings all week. All the Iowa boys approved.
the one in brooklyn was just ok but to be fair it was delivered

Big fan. I took the crew out for dinner as we had just been sweating at Bada Bings all week. All the Iowa boys approved.

That's awesome! How long are you in Buffalo for? Let me know if you want any suggestions of places to hit up.

That's awesome! How long are you in Buffalo for? Let me know if you want any suggestions of places to hit up.
I’m currently drinking a Hazy Little thing at Chicago O’hare. Lol. Rest of the guys are there through the weekend and the project manager will be there a few weeks off and on. I’ll pass along suggestions tho!

I’m currently drinking a Hazy Little thing at Chicago O’hare. Lol. Rest of the guys are there through the weekend and the project manager will be there a few weeks off and on. I’ll pass along suggestions tho!
Incredibly underrated beer. Love it.

A lot like Fiddlehead.

Acropolis after a game and orange crate. Couple slices. Side of blue cheese. Couple beef patties. The best post 12 beer meal ever. Said NOBODY, EVER.

FIFY. ;)

The most magical words ever - "721, your wings are ready!"

VARSITY FTW. Literally.
You go there for the banner flip, stay for some wings, slices, and a pitcher.

I’ve been to a few Dinosaurs outside of Syracuse and I find them very underwhelming. They just can’t touch the original.
Rochester was decent but declined in quality and quantity in the past 5 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom