The Billie Eilish controversy is... | Syracusefan.com

The Billie Eilish controversy is...

Zelda Zonk

2022 Iggy Winner: ACC Tourney Record
...stupid.

1) It’s an illustration. The magazine doesn’t need a photo release, waiver, or approval from her.
2) She complained that she’s “shirtless at age 17’ in the image. The image shows only the tops of her shoulders. Hardly a ‘topless’ situation as her complaint sorta implies. Less revealing than a halter top, and children have been photographed by the most revered, classic, traditional photographers in history this way, way back in the 50s. Not a big whoop. Not a whoop of any size.
3) The cover story is about digital artists...
4) It’s kind of a nice piece of work.

Millennials—or whatever her group is called—suck.

ok, ill bite. shes's an idiot. full stop.

If she’s so bent about a pic of her topless at age 17, wasn’t she bent while it was being taken.

Oh, and your music blows.

Says the 17 yr old whose hit song talks about seducing dads and wearing the cologne of guys who have girlfriends, and bruised knees for you

Ok Billie. Enjoy your moment of attention grabbing

If she’s so bent about a pic of her topless at age 17, wasn’t she bent while it was being taken.

It's digital. It wasn't a photo.

She wasn't topless. And it was an illustration, she ostensibly didn't pose for.

EDA3goyXsAAnqxE

She wasn't topless. And it was an illustration, she ostensibly didn't pose for.

EDA3goyXsAAnqxE
That’s what I get for not reading it because I don’t care.
And her music still blows.

That’s what I get for not reading it because I don’t care.
And her music still blows.
I actively dislike most of contemporary 'pop,' but i actually do like a few of her songs. They're not 'standard' and as formulaic as the rest, she's got character in both her voice and delivery, and her brother is an interesting writer/producer.

Is she the one with the whole spotty fake back story?

I don't know - it just makes me sad that we could have had this edgy teen emo pop years ago if Avril Lavigne or Jessica Simpson's Sister had just stumbled upon trip-hop before they released their second albums!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom