The Boys on Amazon | Syracusefan.com

The Boys on Amazon

Ragman2000

Pee-Trough Advocate
If you haven't watched this yet, I highly recommend it. Interesting premise regarding the corporate evil of superheroes and the men were we're wronged out to stop them.

Lots of unexpected twists and has exceeded my expectations so far (I'm currently 6 episodes in). Definitely worth a look if you haven't seen it. Karl Urban is outstanding.

Bump on Amazon

Starting Season 1, episode 5 tomorrow

Never been much of an action hero fan but this series so far is fun. Has drama, great special effects and some dark comedy.

Hope to get through both seasons in a week or two.

Starlight is the girl next door that is easy to fall for.

tenor.gif

Love this show. Homelanders fetish for breast milk is creepy.

Bump on Amazon

Starting Season 1, episode 5 tomorrow

Never been much of an action hero fan but this series so far is fun. Has drama, great special effects and some dark comedy.

Hope to get through both seasons in a week or two.

Starlight is the girl next door that is easy to fall for.
Jason Sudeikis Movie GIF by Vertigo Releasing

Yep!

My favorite Prime binge! (Also thumbs up on The Expanse, and The Man in the High Castle)
Karl Urban is consistently excellent. Just realized last week that he played Bones McCoy in the Star Trek reboot. :)

Not reading through everything, but I recently started this show and just got through season 1. Boy do I love this show.

Not reading through everything, but I recently started this show and just got through season 1. Boy do I love this show.
I watched Season 1 and it was pretty good. Season 2...starting watching it...and turned it off. The miniature superhero jumping into the ass thing...caught me off guard. Gotta restart it again.