The Bye Week UNC Attendance Tracker Thread | Syracusefan.com

The Bye Week UNC Attendance Tracker Thread

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Alright, how do people think we’re looking here? Need 41-42, feeling more like 36-38.

Alright, how do people think we’re looking here? Need 41-42, feeling more like 36-38.
Why do we 'need' 41-42?

Not being sarcastic (I know, a big change for me :) ). What do you think happens if we don't get 41-42?

Why do we 'need' 41-42?

Not being sarcastic (I know, a big change for me :) ). What do you think happens if we don't get 41-42?
Its just midway through the season and this team, as any, feeds off the crowd. Any edge we can get. This is an absolute must win for dino.

It’d be nice to continue trending upward despite national figures as well.

Its just midway through the season and this team, as any, feeds off the crowd. Any edge we can get. This is an absolute must win for dino.

Uh oh. You used the dreaded 'must win'.

Thread derail in 3...2...1...

;)

so in looking at ticket master from 2 weeks ago and today of the sections around me i would day over 100 tickets were sold that have not been sold in any game yet this year.. i have to think the family ticket sales would easily be 1-3K on top of normal sales

Uh oh. You used the dreaded 'must win'.

Thread derail in 3...2...1...

;)

Program’s teatering between excitement and numbness. A win here gets us to 5-2 and people semi rationally speaking about rankings again. Builds hype for nc state and ultimately a huge friday night game against louisville.

UNC’s a chance to reset the tone after the fanbase has crashed back down to earth

win 2 and the energy comes right back.. lose 2 and it will be pulling teeth to get a crowd for UL unless we have a shot at 6 wins that night.

pitt had their back to the wall game and won.. we are going on like 14 of those in a row without winning one

what will really suck is going 5-7 with wins over FSU and ND..

so in looking at ticket master from 2 weeks ago and today of the sections around me i would day over 100 tickets were sold that have not been sold in any game yet this year.. i have to think the family ticket sales would easily be 1-3K on top of normal sales

Family weekend is NC State. UNC is OrangeCentral

i thought one was kinda like a homecoming and one was kind of parents weekend? both are family type events to most schools

Well...no matter how many are there those that are there have to be noisy as heck. Do one of the few things we can do that could actually help this team because if they lose to UNC it'll be around 32k tops vs NCS who usually doesn't travel well.

i dont the NC st attendance will drop no matter.. still a close to top 25 school. people who bought tickets that are not seasons will not just throw that money away. maybe less students show up but not if they have family going, die hards still will come to the 30K level. so 35K at worst

I figure about 37k and change for UNC. If we win that game, assume about the same for NC State. If we lose, figure about 33k-34k. We have to win at least one of two and i dont think a loss to NC State hurts Friday evening attendance (except maybe with the students).

Lose both, and Dino has much bigger problems than seeing silver at kickoff.

Well...no matter how many are there those that are there have to be noisy as heck. Do one of the few things we can do that could actually help this team because if they lose to UNC it'll be around 32k tops vs NCS who usually doesn't travel well.
Meh, I'm going to make my grand entrance at about the 9 minute mark of the first quarter, sit on my hands and complain, then leave at the first play stoppage after the 7:30 mark of the 3rd quarter.

Just kidding. I am always in my seat at least 20 minutes before scheduled kickoff, though it's usually 40 minutes. It always annoys my family that I am so anxious to get to my seat so early.
I'll be late to a job interview before I am late to see my teams play.

I think its 40,000 maybe more if we beat UNC, for nc state

with the new 50% bonus there is a valid reason to get there early.. now if they would just use the stupid video boards and show other games..

Unfortunately, I don't think we can make it up for this game. We drove out for UCONN and I had hoped I'd be on hand for our 6th victory against the Tarheels.

I think its 40,000 maybe more if we beat UNC, for nc state

I would hope so too. Might get a favorable time slot.

Getting that 5th win should help. Gets us over one hump. NC State should be competitive against Clemson next week, which would add to it.

Mid to upper 40s? No. An extra 4k from the 36k crowds, I'd like to think so.

People do realize that NC beat Pitt. I wouldn’t be shocked if NC wins this game. They also have several players returning from suspension. SU has no linebackers, receivers or safeties. There are no such things as locks left on the schedule.

People do realize that NC beat Pitt. I wouldn’t be shocked if NC wins this game. They also have several players returning from suspension. SU has no linebackers, receivers or safeties. There are no such things as locks left on the schedule.
no one on this board is mentioning this game as a lock. We are saying, if we lose, this team goes from a likely bowl eligible team to nearing panic time. We do not have a good history in november with Dino. This is as close to a must win as we’ve had this year. Must win scenarios are far from “lock” scenarios.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom