• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support Syracusefan.com.

The coaches are on the road

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
Staff member
Well there is a darn good 4 star DE that plays for Jones County that is still uncommitted. Ja'Darien Boykin. Seems a little late to get in on him though. Don't see him having any SU offer on the 2 4 7 site.
It's never too late...especially if they aren't signing until February.

bnoro

Edinger Disciple
Well there is a darn good 4 star DE that plays for Jones County that is still uncommitted. Ja'Darien Boykin. Seems a little late to get in on him though. Don't see him having any SU offer on the 2 4 7 site.
His offer list is surprisingly weak for a 4 star.

rackman18

All Conference
Wow, I just checked is highlights in You tube and the kid is explosive off the edge and sheds blockers really well and can run down the qb. I can't picture the staff not offering him. He plays in the south and against some good competition. This kid to me is a clone of AI.

Top Bottom