the coaching hire that college basketball needs | Syracusefan.com

the coaching hire that college basketball needs

I think this would be awesome! Not sure he can draw up plays exactly, but I bet he could recruit his ass off in NYC

None of his player would give him bull.

I'm all for it.

At least once or twice a year I spend a day or two just reading about the Malice at the Palace...and my favorite stories are always when they mention DC, or that Artest pretty much blacked out during the whole thing, and was in the lockerroom after it was all over casually asking if anyone thought they would get in trouble - and everyone just staring at him in disbelief. haha

I've heard he's a pretty smart guy who knows his X's and O's.

I always thought he was a smart player.

It’s unfortunate that the occasional insane antics and high profile incidents will overshadow how good of a player he was. Not a coincidence that the teams he was on were pretty much always really good.

He came through in a major way in game 7 of the 2010 finals. Kobe had a brutal shooting game and points were hard to come by, and Artest stepped up. Also had a game winner at the buzzer earlier in the playoffs against the Suns.

I always thought he was a smart player.

It’s unfortunate that the occasional insane antics and high profile incidents will overshadow how good of a player he was. Not a coincidence that the teams he was on were pretty much always really good.

He came through in a major way in game 7 of the 2010 finals. Kobe had a brutal shooting game and points were hard to come by, and Artest stepped up. Also had a game winner at the buzzer earlier in the playoffs against the Suns.
Meh...he’s no Jabari Parker, that’s for sure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom