The definition and usage of "Rederick" with Recruiting | Syracusefan.com

The definition and usage of "Rederick" with Recruiting

Van111

Starter
What is the definition of rederick?

In: Language & LookupDefinitionsDefinition
Rate This Answer

Rhetoric(n):The art,study,or skill of using language effectively and persuasively; or elaborate, pretentious, insincere language.

I know many of you missed the meaning of the word "rederick" in a previous quote I had made in another thread. It is, in a nutshell, a rhetoric slang use of a word, but something I felt fit quite well with some of the 2-3 zoning comments being made. Sorry, but was away for awhile, otherwise I would have responded much sooner. I used the word to describe the creative language and hypothetical dreaming many users here use to counteract any thoughts of adversary towards our recruiting program and how well, or do I darsay poor, it has been doing. I hope at least all you pipe dreamers at least made it to the game last Saturday, and actually sat it out throughout, like I did. I may have a varying opinion on our recruiting program than others on here, so be it. But as the fourth quarter unrolled, there were less than 30,000 at the dome, I wonder how many of you were one of the early outs, or didn't come support SU at home, are also blogging their hogwash here on this site.

Bottom line, 37,800 showing up for the best home game we may have on the schedule is not what I call support, and this is what is also hurting recruiting. High schools in this country get better support for G...sakes. The DOME hasn't sold out since the 80's, even with all those good teams we had. We need top recruits to help change that along with a winning program, not over achieving and struggling program trying to get 6 wins to get to some chump bowl that we can't sell 2500 tickets too. I will say, the team showed alot of heart against Northwestern, and that says alot about Coach Marrone. He is on the right path there, but recruiting is what he needs to maintain it. The season now hinges on a great performance at MetLife Stadium, at least there we will have more than 37,800 in the seats, I just hope we have more in Orange than Crimson!

a_redick2_275.jpg

Bleacher report with yet another beauty.

The Dome hasn't sold out since the '80's...really?

Sorry, your font is too small. What was that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom