The details of Rene / Spruill | Syracusefan.com

The details of Rene / Spruill

Dumb...da...dum...dumb.

So should we assume Rene is healthy again?

these schumucks picked a bad day to do this on a day when the local rag has a front page article and within it are some claims of the DA's office favorably treating SU players in the past. Bad timing boys, see ya. Dan Vaugh to the rescue?

these schumucks picked a bad day to do this on a day when the local rag has a front page article and within it are some claims of the DA's office favorably treating SU players in the past. Bad timing boys, see ya. Dan Vaugh to the rescue?

Dan's been solid all the way and big this year on specials.

Upon further review, Rene did not fumble when Beny, the German Shepard, tackled him. Stupid BE refs...

Spruill tried to intercept Rene from the clutches of the law but Rene fell from his grasp when he heard the footsteps of Beny.

After seeing where this took place, I probably shouldn't be so proud that it happened right outside my old apartment on Euclid.

Sounds like either this is blown out of proportion or cops went easy on them. If Spruill's charges were only violations and not misdemeanors then sounds like they did him a big favor.

Reading that, all I can say is Rene. What a clown. Spruill shouldn't have gotten involved, but that indicates he was trying to pull a cop off of Rene. He never should have done that, but that's not as bad as what I'd imagined when someone said he put his hands on a cop.

Stupid moves by both of them either way. Rene is much, much stupider.

My guess is that the magic fall between the curb and the car was a drunk kid being slammed into the car while in control of the PO. I could be wrong, but experience tells me differently.

I don't see how you could be wrong, and I don't see how someone could write that with a straight face. Cop roughed somebody up then spun a fable about what happened.

My guess is that the magic fall between the curb and the car was a drunk kid being slammed into the car while in control of the PO. I could be wrong, but experience tells me differently.

Kind of like the time this happened and the cop wrote in the report that the suspect "...rubbed against the driver’s side mirror, causing the plastic to break.”

With Vaughn and Lynch, I'm not concerned. This is a life lesson for two kids, I'm definitely a dad now.

Reading that, all I can say is Rene. What a clown. Spruill shouldn't have gotten involved, but that indicates he was trying to pull a cop off of Rene. He never should have done that, but that's not as bad as what I'd imagined when someone said he put his hands on a cop.

Stupid moves by both of them either way. Rene is much, much stupider.

I 'd almost say Spruill was as dumb. Grabbed a cop by the collar with 2 hands. He could have gotten the kicked out of him. Then he gets tossed in the police van and he kicks out the door? No biggy.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I 'd almost say Spruill was as dumb. Grabbed a cop by the collar with 2 hands. He could have gotten the **** kicked out of him. Then he gets tossed in the police van and he kicks out the door? No biggy.

I agree Spruill was dumb. I'm just pissed at Rene more since he's the one who caused the whole scene to begin with.

I agree Spruill was dumb. I'm just pissed at Rene more since he's the one who caused the whole scene to begin with.

Tis true it seems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom