Spoiler Alert - The Following | Syracusefan.com

Spoiler Alert The Following

BlazeOrange

Starter
Anyone check out the premiere last night? I thought it was pretty good - won't get into spoiler details in the original post though.

The show is about a serial killer who has a cult following of other serial killers. Kevin Bacon is a broken-down FBI agent who originally captured him and wrote a book on the case and is called back in when the killer escapes from prison. One of the guys from Rome on HBO is the charismatic killer. More info and the episode itself on the link below.

http://www.fox.com/the-following/

i thought it was pretty good . warning a bit bloody if that's a turn off.the whole cult story line sets up for a lot of twists. just a little pissed they killed off the beautiful maggie grace so soon.

i thought it was pretty good . warning a bit bloody if that's a turn off.the whole cult story line sets up for a lot of twists. just a little pissed they killed off the beautiful maggie grace so soon.
I didn't realize it was Maggie Grace - dammit. My only worry is that the stolen kid angle is kind of played out. But I expect there will be enough going on that it won't dominate the plot. Either resolve it quickly (rescue or get ballsy for network TV and kill the kid) or just use him as a prop like he was in this episode. Don't want to see him almost escape every week but do something stupid and be re-captured, etc.