the greg robinson era is officially closed | Syracusefan.com

the greg robinson era is officially closed

Millhouse

Living Legend
co champs of the big east just like 2004.

maybe it was officially closed in 2010 but we weren't co-champs that year.

8 years might seem like a long time to people whose other football teams are competent. But to us Bills fans, 8 years id nothing

If Uconn wins by 17, we'd have the top margin of victory in conference for whatever that's worth (not much)

co champs of the big east just like 2004.

maybe it was officially closed in 2010 but we weren't co-champs that year.

8 years might seem like a long time to people whose other football teams are competent. But to us Bills fans, 8 years id nothing

If Uconn wins by 17, we'd have the top margin of victory in conference for whatever that's worth (not much)

True.

And with Ryan Nassib, Marcus Sales, David Stevens, Andrew Phillips, Dan Vaughn, Justin Pugh, Alec Lemon - who else? - leaving, the era really is over.

Wow. Time does go by fast.

Ha! I laugh at Bills fans who think they have it bad. The GRob era was extremely painful for SU/Browns fans. When there are more months in the football season than combined wins of your two FB teams, you have it bad.

Thank God. Anyway, I just want to say I had a chance to meet with Greg R on a few occasions and he was a decent fellow. I had nothing personal against the guy, but he proved that he wasn't a very good coach.

True.

And with Ryan Nassib, Marcus Sales, David Stevens, Andrew Phillips, Dan Vaughn, Justin Pugh, Alec Lemon - who else? - leaving, the era really is over.

Doesn't Andy Phillips have another year of eligibility?

Ha! I laugh at Bills fans who think they have it bad. The GRob era was extremely painful for SU/Browns fans. When there are more months in the football season than combined wins of your two FB teams, you have it bad.
at least you guys made the playoffs this century. and won 10 games this century

that 6-3 game where derek anderson completed 2 passes and won was the worst game thing i've ever witnessed

True.

Phillips and Pugh have another year of eligibility. I really hope they both take it, but we'll know why if Pugh doesn't. Would mean stock is up. They would officially be the last 2 players who have any idea who Greg Robinson is.

Phillips and Pugh have another year of eligibility. I really hope they both take it, but we'll know why if Pugh doesn't. Would mean stock is up. They would officially be the last 2 players who have any idea who Greg Robinson is.

I'm not so sure about Phillips.

I think he was actually on campus in 2008.

I'm not so sure about Phillips.

I think he was actually on campus in 2008.

I just checked the recruiting sites Commitment List. He's listed as part of the 2009 class with Lemon, Pugh, Shamarko, etc. I don't know if he did Prep school for a year, but not sure it would matter even if he did.

I just checked the recruiting sites Commitment List. He's listed as part of the 2009 class with Lemon, Pugh, Shamarko, etc. I don't know if he did Prep school for a year, but not sure it would matter even if he did.

I checked the Media Guide.

His first year was 2009 - he did not play.

So, yeah, he appears to have one more year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom