The Haunting of Hill House (Netflix) | Syracusefan.com

The Haunting of Hill House (Netflix)

donniesyracuse

Hall of Fame
I am six episodes in and it is excellent so far. The drama is actually more compelling than the spookiness.

Good to know, it is next on our list after season 2 of Big Mouth

The Haunting of Hill House (novel) was written by Syracuse University grad Shirley Jackson, who was something of a rebel in her days at SU. Under appreciated writer imo. Have always thought the nickname for the Dome should be "Hill House" in memory of her. Opposing teams enter at their own risk.

I just watched the entire series today. I began it at 11am I think and finished half hour ago maybe.

And wowwww. This was a lot better than I thought it was and it was really nothing what I thought I was getting.

I will say this and people can disagree, though I have seen it mentioned elsewhere, this series tackles a lot of issues in today’s society and real issues that people are battling, a lot of undertones.
Very powerful series and like i said I expected a lot different and I got different just not what I expected.

You gotta get through the first episode cause I will say that it was very confusing for me til I got a hand on what was happening in the following episodes. But it starts fast and then slows down and then it’s episode by episode it just keeps ramping up.

I wouldn’t describe this as a horror, more of a Drama/mystery/thriller

Will definetly recommend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom