The Hustle | Syracusefan.com

The Hustle

Briancuse

Living Legend
Looking.forward to seeing it tonight. Getting.great reviews. Anyone see it yet?

Looking.forward to seeing it tonight. Getting.great reviews. Anyone see it yet?

The Netflix one with Sandler?

If so, I saw it.

For big NBA fans, there are a *few* parts of the storyline that might be a bit of a stretch (nothing egregious), but overall I thought it was a really fantastic movie that got to the not famous parts of that world.

Great acting by the athletes or ex athletes, too. Ant Edwards is really good. So is Kenny Smith.

The Netflix one with Sandler?

If so, I saw it.

For big NBA fans, there are a *few* parts of the storyline that might be a bit of a stretch (nothing egregious), but overall I thought it was a really fantastic movie that got to the not famous parts of that world.

Great acting by the athletes or ex athletes, too. Ant Edwards is really good. So is Kenny Smith.
Yes don't know why I put a the in front of it lol. Kenny was really good. One of Sandlers best movies.

Yes don't know why I put a the in front of it lol. Kenny was really good. One of Sandlers best movies.

Haha, all good! Just wasn't sure. And agree. Really enjoyed it. The basketball scenes are great.

Haha, all good! Just wasn't sure. And agree. Really enjoyed it. The basketball scenes are great.
Yes they were. Edwards trash talking was great. I wanted to punch him in the face.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom